We invite a software engineer to join our team of 90+ professionals that has a goal to create a data ecosystem for financial instruments. Our client is a US-based financial startup. Together, we are developing an innovative business platform for capital market professionals.
The goal of the product is to document and distribute financial instruments on a more standardized basis. We use Blockchain to connect notarized data to digital tokens, which represent proof of ownership of assets.
What's in it for you:
• Work closely with System Architect, QA and BA teams, Markup developer, DevOps and Designer.
• Dive into the blockchain technologies, gain expertise in a fintech domain, and learn a domain-driven design concept, as we implement it on our project.
• Work with modern technologies (AWS, Docker, Docker-compose, K8S, TeamCity, Node.js, Angular 9+).
• Improve your expertise and learn from experienced team-mates, as 42% of our team-members are Senior level Engineers, 39% are Intermediate SWEs.
Qualifications and experience:
• Backend: Node.js (TypeScript), Express.js, Nest.js, TypeORM
• Database: PostgreSQL or other SQL solution
• Soft skills: Leadership, independency, proactivity, and work ownership
• Upper-Intermediate English level
• Unit tests: Jest
• Infrastructure experience: Docker, TeamCity
Nice to have:
• Frontend: Angular 2+
• AWS services: Cognito, S3, SES
• Experience with DDD, CQRS and Event Sourcing • Infrastructure experience: K8S
• Participate in the development of new product features as well as the support and maintenance of existing ones
• Reach and maintain a deep understanding of our business domain, and participate in requirement grooming and planning sessions
• Evaluate technical solutions, identify, document and track technical risks
• Perform work decomposition and estimation together with the team
• Follow the project SDLC and suggest improvements where applicable
• Do pull requests; review and monitor your own as well as overall code quality
• Follow the taken Sprint commitments and help the teammates reach the Sprint goal
• Document the technical solutions suggested and contribute to the maintenance of CI/CD practices
• Mentor less experienced colleagues
We are a US-based outsource software development company that has been delivering exceptional software experience to our clients since 2011, helping technology companies to become industry leaders.
Over the past few years, we’ve been hiring specialists all over the world while our main development centers were in Ukraine. Now, we keep expanding and start growing our centers in different parts of the world. Dev.Pro is open to hire specialists from other countries as well as Ukrainians who live outside of Ukraine now. We stand with Ukraine and keep supporting our people by offering a friendly remote environment while adhering to the values of democracy, human rights, and state sovereignty.
As a company of professionals, Dev.Pro offers challenging and interesting projects with world-leading clients, a modern technology stack, and career opportunities for both technical and non-technical specialists.
We focus on what we value the most:
• Personal and professional development — get access to trainings, attend English classes with native speakers
• Openness and support — you can count on setup support and equipment
• A culture of growth — discover opportunities for yourself with the help of our Career Development Department, getting personal career plan and personality analysis
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 June 2022