For decades we have been champions of the mobility industry. With our smart mobility solutions, we connect businesses and lives across Europe. Our fuel cards, tolls, and refund secure mobile solutions are working on the base of Europe's most extensive station network. We enable borderless logistics
For decades we have been champions of the mobility industry. With our smart mobility solutions, we connect businesses and lives across Europe. Our fuel cards, tolls, and refund secure mobile solutions are working on the base of Europe's most extensive station network. We enable borderless logistics and transportation, payment, and fleet management solutions.
Now we are progressing to the next level: In times of digitization and climate change, our company aims to continue its tradition as the one mobility service provider that keeps its customers driving.
Become part of a dedicated professional team that helps shape commercial mobility throughout Europe.
Technical tasks designing, implementation, automation, refactoring,
Code review, code optimization,
Collaborate with other engineers to deliver high-quality software on time,
Proceed with team planning, estimations, commitments, backlog replenishment,
Participate in post-release support and monitoring activities,
Able to create and present a technical vision.
- Proficient in building rich Angular applications with different state-management paradigms
- Proficient with web layout development specifics such as browser rendering optimization, reflow/repaint principles, DOM access/changes optimizations, canvas, web components
- Understanding of development principles and paradigms, architectural concepts, patterns, and approaches
- Understanding of CI/CD practices and types of quality gates,
- Passion for agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) and engineering practices (continuous integration, continuous delivery, test-driven development)
- Being able to support the planning process and perform high-quality delivery according to the expected scheduling
- Ability to analyze and clarify requirements and corner cases
- Ability to integrate best practices and understand technical solutions of the application
- Upper-intermediate level of English (B2)
- Experience in Java would be a big plus
- Deep practical experience with Spring Boot,
- Deep understanding of microservices architectural principles,
- Knowledge of different communication protocols (REST, gRPC, events, messaging),
- Hands-on experience with Docker containerization for different environmen0ts,
- Hands-on experience with unit/integration/API testing for microservices,
Intellias is one of the biggest Ukrainian IT companies, with more than 2500 specialists on board.
The company’s development centers are located in Ukraine (Lviv, Kyiv, Odesa, Kharkiv, Dnipro, Ivano-Frankivsk), and Poland (Kraków). Intellias also has representatives in
Germany, Israel, the USA, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates. The company develops
complex software solutions and provides professional services, specializing in automotive,
navigation, financial, and telecommunication technologies. More than two billion people in the
world use technology products developed by Intellias engineers. For many years in a row,
Intellias has been recognized as one of the best IT employers according to DOU.ua, the largest
IT community in Ukraine. In 2020, the company was ranked as a top employer by Forbes
Ukraine, EY, and MC.Today. In 2021, Forbes Ukraine again ranked the company among
Ukraine’s top employers.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 June 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni