Our company is looking for Django+React Developer. You will work remotely, if you want.
Experience: 3 years
Django - 3 years
React - 3 years - will be a plus
Our client is a company from the USA. And its mission is to build cities for people, not cars.
Our client is the first post-car real estate developer, and their goal is to build the first car-free city in the US.
Our clients starting with the first car-free neighbourhood built from scratch - that's a 1000-person neighbourhood.
All of this draws from a core insight: the way we move defines the way we live. And the way we move is changing fast, with countless ways to get around today beyond private cars.
Senior Software Engineer at our client is a high impact role. You will have an outsized ability to shape the direction of the company in deploying high-quality customer and internal-facing software. You are a self-starting, organised, & energetic professional that will contribute to a wide range of engineering strategies, teamwork, and execution as we deliver scalable systems and top-notch user experiences. This is an engineering position, not a management one. However, because our team is still relatively small, "tech lead" activities, such as leading technical decisions, and mentorship, may fall under its umbrella. You should feel comfortable and excited to take those on as the need arises.
- Build a seamless onboarding experience which gives residents a sense of the physical spaces they will be living in through an online check-in experience
- Connect mobility, delivery and payment APIs with our built environment to allow residents to seamlessly transition between their digital and physical needs
- Deliver 99.9% uptime for internal services used to keep our residents safe as we can't be wrong, even once.
- Collaborate, often remotely, with product, bizops, and other areas of the company in the US to create and own technical roadmap.
- Lead, proactively unblock, and collaborate extensively with other engineers.
- Advocate for excellence, diligence, shipping speed, and maintainability both on the team and in your own work.
- Advocate for best-practices even when under pressure.
- Institute technologies, processes, and tooling that increase the effectiveness of the entire engineering team.
- Cultivate buy-in when difficult decisions need to be made.
- Support other staff in assigned project-based work.
- Any additional responsibilities shared by your manager.
- Driven, ambitious person with an innate sense of humility.
- Full-stack experience. Our current stack consists of Django, GraphQL, React, Apollo, and TypeScript.
- Extensive experience delivering quality engineering solutions in different business domains.
- Experience collaborating with and leading engineering teams.
- Prioritises customer experience and quality of the product.
- Relentless focus on getting the job done.
- Context-switch effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage a high degree of complexity both within technical domains and in other areas of the business.
- Rigorously reason through 2nd and 3rd order consequences.
- Intrinsically motivated by quality work and collaboration.
- Strong moral compass.
- Excellent at giving and receiving constructive feedback, especially the hard-to-give variety.
- Values a caring, supportive, and honest culture.
Why you'll love being part of the Team of our client:
- We work as a team: We are inclusive, drawing on the strengths of people who bring a different perspective. We find ways to work together that overcome disciplinary and geographic separations.
- We are driven, humble, and ambitious: Our mission is to build cities for people, not cars. We are doing this through hard work, asking for feedback along the way, and seeing our work through to the end, including the last 10%.
- We have a caring, supportive, and honest culture: We get to know one another, we support our community together, we have fun together, we even have talent shows!
- We are revolutionizing the real estate landscape: Are you ready to be part of this transformation?
We are passionate to create courses to supplement your education and set you ahead in your career.
Learning supports flexible and hybrid work.
Job posted on
15 June 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni