We are looking for a developer for the Cider Consulting company.
Cider is a family-type USA-based consulting company. All projects in the company are developing on a .net/angular stack. Mostly they work on the ERP system for healthcare, manufacturing, and e-commerce.
They want to hire the dev in the team, not just for the project.
Right now they have an in-house team of devs and QA. The plan is to increase the team to 10 guys. We have only senior-level guys on the team.
The project where the developer will start is the ERP system for food manufacturing.
We offer 🚀:
- Flexible schedule
- Full remote
- Short hiring process (2-3 interviews)
- Long term contract
- Comprehensive salary
- Friendly international team
- Agile methodology
- Business trips to the USA
- Environment without any bureaucracy
- Programming experience: 5+ years
- Technical Stack: .Net Core, Angular 5+, MS SQL, Bitbucket/ Git
- Good knowledge in .Net, Angular and Azure
- English: Strong Intermediate and higher
- Excellent communication skills
- Development of the crucial components of the platform
- Build solutions from scratch
- Proactive position in platform evolvement, technical solutions, processes improvement, etc.
- Participate in grooming, planning, and estimation sessions
- Transform the requirements to a set of unit/integration tests
- Code review
Will be happy to see you can as part of our team.
SpaceBus is an offshore development agency. Our specialization is building remote developing teams. Among our clients, you can find Yamaha, Benefits Cosmetics, and HD Supply.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 June 2022