We're looking for an experienced Scala Developer. Our Client runs a number of exciting online entertainment brands. They have a hybrid colocated/distributed group of software engineers working closely with the product team.
The Client is a diverse team with great people from across the world, based in Marbella, Spain. Their teams are in charge of backend and front end development, marketing and branding, strategy, affiliation and acquisition, customer support, and much more. They do everything in-house – everything!
They are driving towards building their own games, being web3 based with their own token and NFT marketplace. They will build out all the needed reward and campaign management tooling that integrates with the blockchain to help drive retention.
Things you’ll do:
- Designing and implementing new features, both in existing and new microservices
- Adding valuable tests
- Improving our systems performance and scalability
- Influencing the product requirements and operational plans
- Delivering value to our users. Deploying is included in our Definition of Done
- Triaging, diagnosing, and solving problems in our services used by thousands of users per day
- Highly experienced working with Scala, Event Sourcing, CQRS, AKKA, NoSQL
- Experience with Kafka and Elasticsearch
- Prior experience working with any of Spark, Parquet, Glue or Druid would be useful
Nice to have:
- Experience with Lagom, GRPC and AWS would be a bonus to have
- Experience with Docker, part of our internal tooling stack
English: Upper-Intermediate or above
Interview steps: intro - tech interview - interview with CTO
It's a full time, remote, long-term.
About Developers Shore
Pure Swedish culture to dive in.
Job posted on
15 June 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni