Our customer is a national education nonprofit dedicated to providing high-quality educational resources for children, families, communities, and partners to deliver excellence and equity for all learners.
Customer's mission is achieved and supported by our three pillars: Equity and Access, Family Empowerment, and Universal Literacy.
Stack: HTML/CSS (Responsive designs), JS (TypeScript), OOP, custom framework, RestAPI, Cypress
2,5+ years of experience;
Strong knowledge of HTML/CSS, JS(TypeScript), VanillaJS, OOP;
Also knowledge of MVC pattern is a must;
High proactivity and dedication.
Program interactive learning content deliverables using a variety of web technologies and services;
Build and perform unit tests for learning modules and activities;
Own and update epics and stories to define and track specific work product;
Communicate clearly and frequently about work both in-person and with remote teams;
Follow and provide feedback on a process to support efficient and scalable content creation processes;
Ensure practices related to access, diversity, and equity are integrated at every step in the content development process;
Facilitate strong cross-organizational collaboration and teamwork;
Keep up-to-date with industry and proprietary tools and services.
What we offer:
• Annual paid vacation of 18 working days;
• Annual paid illness of 10 days;
• Paying taxes and conducting private entrepreneurs;
• Flexible working hours;
• Internal education(corporate library, Udemy courses);
• English training courses;
• Compensation for sports activities (up to 6000 UAH/year);
• 50 % cost compensation for attending courses for self-development;
• Corporate doctor;
• Maternity/Paternity leave;
• Technical equipment: laptop, mouse, keyboard, monitor, chair;
• Opportunity of sabbatical leave;
• Career development plan;
• Internal Referral program;
• Opportunity to take part in company volunteering activities;
• Technical community events.
Sombra is a Ukrainian IT company and in this difficult time for Ukraine, we are actively helping our country and volunteers. We are working full time to continue providing help to our army to defeat the russian occupier.
We have opened our own volunteer coordination center to support the army and help displaced people. Sombra allocates $ 20,000 from the company Every Day during the hot phase of the war, and with the joint efforts of our employees, we have already raised half a million hryvnias.
Every day we work to ensure that our employees are safe, supported, and have everything they need to work.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current