Intechsoft is looking for QA Lead to join to our friendly team.
Team of one of the leading global pharmaceutical enterprises, a part of Johnson & Johnson, one of the Top 100 transnational corporations (No.94 in 2021 Fortune Global 500).
The 135-year-old global health care conglomerate makes everything from Band-Aids and artificial hips to surgical robots, cancer drugs, and one of America’s first three authorized COVID vaccines. Now it’s a large-scale ongoing AI/ML project for Drug discovery R&D, Safety, Supply chain, Digital Health. You can be a part of a great international team of 134,500 members with a big goal of fighting the pandemic.
We are looking for a Quality Engineer Lead with strong technical background, Machine Learning / AI knowledge and experience working with REST API, Backend, Front-end automation, Cloud and CI tools. Responsible for creating, scale and maintaining an automation test framework, monitoring infrastructure and solutions for different platforms.
- Manager's experience is a must (as a Product Manager, Quality Manager, QA Team manager)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related area and 8+ years of experience in the test automation field
- 5+ years of work experience in test automation for Web Services (REST API)
- Background in ML or AI field
- Development background with good technical language is desirable
- Python Programing knowledge
- Experience with Test Data preparation and management.
- 4+ years of experience with testing tools like POSTMAN, SOAPUI, etc.
- 5+ years of work experience in UI test automation using frameworks such as Selenium, WebdriverIO, etc.
- 3+ years of experience with Performance test.
- Very Familiar with DEVOPS, Monitoring and Cloud solutions.
- Experience implementing test frameworks from scratch
- Proven experience with E2E, integration, and regression testing
- Experience integrating test automation in continuous testing pipelines with CI/CD tools such as Git, GitLab, Jenkins, etc.
- Experience working with mocking data frameworks
- Strong Leadership Skills
- Good Communications Skills
- Upper-intermediate level of English
Will be plus:
- Experience working in Healthcare/Pharmaceutical Industry - not a must but a huge plus
- Experience in managing/validating workflows using tools such as Airflow or Nextflow
- Experience with ML/ Data Science related tools/services like Seldon, Tableau, Jupyter, etc.
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Kubernetes
- MLOPS experience.
- Data Science experience.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Create frameworks from scratch for API and UI testing
- QA and support to ML implementations
- Monitor ML infrastructure
- Leading QA activities across multiple projects from GXP to NonGXP
- Framework architecture
- Support the creation of Regression, Smoke Sanity Automation test scripts to be executed in a continuous testing approach
- Implement and maintain monitoring tools to complement testing coverage
- Lead RCA and Report issues within an agile environment and follow up through different channels like Jira, Slack, Teams, etc
- Implement and maintain pipelines for automation scripts
- Execute test code reviews and analysis for improvement
- Provide technical demos to a wide audience
- Lead and support the Unit test implementation
- Improve the best practices within the team.
What we offer:
- Paid sick leave/vacation days (6/up to 20 working days per year).
- Open management and friendly dynamic team (awesome team of professionals always ready to help).
- English speaking club, German Classes, internal courses, and other educational activities.
- Remote work - our team has been successfully operating all over the world.
Intechsoft company is an ideal balance between creativity and technology with affordable rates, that will save you huge amount of money with perfect developers that made top e-commerce websites and 24/7 support team who are always happy to help You!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 May 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni