Our company consists of a core team and a network of top-class experts, entrepreneurs, and talents from a wide range of fields.
Together we develop innovative ideas and build successful digital products.
4+ years of experience with Python.
Remote, up to ~ 6к gross.
🔸About the project:
It is one of the leading management and strategy consulting firms in the financial services industry in Europe. Python Engineer will be the very first expert in the Python field, becoming a competency. You will report to the management of the company directly.
We work predominantly with data management and data visualization applications. The purpose of the project: Analytics of huge data volume. The current project, long term (2-3 years) No overtime (very German style of work).
🔸Stack: Python3, FastAPI, PostgreSQL, SQLalchemy, AsyncPg, Pydantic, Unicorn, Alembic, Azure services.
- Come up with technical solutions for regular/complex development tasks;
- Own technical leadership in reviewing the development scope, prioritization, assigning tasks across the team
- Writing effective, scalable code;
- Developing back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance;
- Implement algorithms;
- API integration;
- Integrating user-facing elements into the application.
- 4+ years of experience with Python;
- Strong knowledge of SQL;
- Expertise in working with the following tools: Pandas/Spark/Databricks/Scipy/Plotly;
- DB: Postgresql;
- A proactive, goal-oriented, reliable, and self-structured way of working.
- The steep learning curve with a lot of responsibility from day #1;
- Great personal & professional development opportunities in an early-stage fast-growing start-up with an international, ambitious, and experienced team;
- Close cooperation with an exceptional & visionary founder and management team;
- Flat hierarchies for creative ideas and unconventional approaches;
- Work in cross-functional teams with business development, product, and development colleagues;
- A highly entrepreneurial environment where everyone has ownership and freedom to move towards our ambitious goals while getting strong enablement by our management.
- Everyday use of modern development tools/frameworks;
- Professional growth - potentially becomes Python Lead/Architect;
- High degrees of responsibility and autonomy;
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth;
- Agile teams where your ideas and solutions are valued;
- An attractive working environment in a dynamic company, involving steep training curves and a flat command structure;
- But with advanced insurance and bench;
- Remote work;
- Competitive salary with a long term contract;
- Attractive compensation package (24 days of vacation, 5 sick days - 100% compensation, 10 sick days - 70% compensation, 15 sick days - 50% compensation);
- Super-experienced international team;
- Business trips;
- Opportunities for self-realization.
About PSR Company
PSR Company is an international IT recruitment agency founded in 2007. For more than 14 years, our recruiters have been successfully filling vacancies for our clients all over the world. Our portfolio includes more than 150 global clients including European Commission, Ernst&Young, Samsung, 3DLOOK, Rakuten, GFK, and others
During the hiring process you are usually limited by the city or country. PSR erases the boundaries for you, looking for highly qualified and motivated professionals, ready to relocate anywhere in the world.
We nurture and encourage in our team the enviroment that includes trust, mutual respect, and professional growth and development.
Our recruitment team includes professionals who possess significant experience in IT industry. They know how and where to find the best candidates within the shortest period of time.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current