English: C1 Advanced
Project Description:You will be part of the Future Factory team tasked to transform and equip one of the largest global Manufacturers with digital solutions, skills and knowledge to strengthen World Class Manufacturing for competitive advantage.
Your day-to-day work and responsibilities:
- Improving system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures
- Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations and designing and implementing systems
- Maintaining and improving existing codebases and peer review code changes
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Excellente knowledge of C# and .NET platform
- 4+ years of relevant working experience, advantageous if in an international environment
- Experience in development of Web aplications
- Experience with Relational DBs - MS Sql, Postgres, etc, ORM frameworks - Entity Framework
- Solid understanding of networking, REST Api design principles
- Experience working with Kubernetes and Docker containers
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills to contribute as a leading member of global, distributed teams focused on delivering quality services and solutions for the global SKF Manufacturing footprint
- Bachelor's or Master 's degree Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
Azure DevOps & PaaS, Certified Azure Expert
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 May 2022