About the project:
Platform that provides global e-commerce and subscription billing solutions that help companies build long-term customer relationships and grow revenue streams. With its flexible, cloud-based billing and monetization platform, cleverbridge integrates seamlessly with client systems, simplifies subscription business models, and delivers an optimized online customer experience.
Project is designed to build various user flows, specific for e-commerce domain: checkouts, signups, renewals, quotes, etc. These flows (or “funnels”) are customized and tuned for Cleverbridge’s clients, allowing them to craft a unique & modern buying experience for the end customers by providing their branding and configuration on top of Cleverbridge solution.
There is already a development team that consists of 5 FE developers, PO & a dedicated DevOps engineer. We offer up-to-date technologies (Node.js, GraphQL, React) and a friendly work environment with minimal bureaucracy, zero micromanagement and lots of space to grow as a professional. Team operates in an Agile environment & uses Scrum with 2 weeks sprints.
• Write automated tests to cover smoke and regression test cases (UI tests, Cypress)
• Collaborate with the development and DevOps team to setup CI pipelines to provide code validation on the level of the end-to-end tests
• Take responsibility for supporting the QA automation process
• Help teammates in writing and executing automation tests
• Review developer’s code and unit-tests according to the Test Pyramid approach
• Communicate with stakeholders to provide test reports
• 3+ years of overall QA experience
• 2+ years of experience with automated tests UI testing (Cypress, Selenium, etc.)
• Proficiency in any programming language (preferably JS)
• Proficiency in Git, understanding basic git workflows such as classic Gitflow, GitHub Flow, GitLab Flow, Trunk-Based Development
• Nice to heve experience with Microservices, Cloud-based Services (AWS)
• Understanding of Test Pyramid on all layers (unit, integration, end-to-end)
• Understanding of Agile development (Scrum/Kanban), TDD/BDD, CI/CD
• Ability to analyze and troubleshoot complex testing scenarios and defects, able to drive test coverage and traceability
• English: upper-Intermediate or above
• Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
• A competitive salary and good compensation package
• Flexible and personalized career growth
• Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
• Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
• Education reimbursement
• Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
• Healthcare & Sport program
• Medical insurance
• Memorable anniversary presents
• Corporate events and team buildings
N-iX is an Eastern European software development service company that helps businesses across the globe expand their engineering capabilities and develop successful software products. Founded in 2002, we have come a long way and increased our presence in six countries spanning Europe and the US.
With more than 1,700 specialists, N-iX offers expert solutions in cloud computing, data analytics, machine learning, business intelligence, embedded software, and IoT, covering a wide variety of sectors including finance, manufacturing, supply chain, telecom, energy, etc.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 May 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni