Our Client is a US multinational investment bank and financial services corporation.
Our Client is a US multinational investment bank and financial services corporation. We are currently building a new team that will be responsible for analysing current applications landscape, migrating applications from Sybase to MSSQL, performing tech mandatory and market mandatory changes on a set of eTrading platforms that support Credit and Muni business. Platforms are global and covering multiple aspects of trade livecycle starting from RFQ, Market Making, Trade execution and ending with Pricing. You will join Luxoft development team distributed between Kyiv, New York and London and partner with other client's teams based in Shanghai, New York and London
Java 8, Spring, Sybase, MSSQL, C#, Hadoop, KDB, FIX Protocol, Selenium, Team City
• Investigate the existing platforms architecture, data flows and up/downstream integration landscape
• Participate in multiple projects related to MSSQL development
• Collaborate with a globally distributed team of other developers, business analysts, and quality assurance (QA) professionals
• 3+ years of experience and excellent knowledge of MSSQL
• Good experience in analyzing existing applications, understanding flows and ability to work with limited application documentation.
Nice to have
• Java knowledge
• Experience in Investment banking
English: B1 Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 May 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni