We are looking for a Senior Node.JS Developer who can help build our client an exciting B2B business model with the potential to scale in an industry that is rapidly changing the way business is done.
We are looking for a Senior Node.JS Developer who can help build our client an exciting B2B business model with the potential to scale in an industry that is rapidly changing the way business is done. Thus, we offer a great opportunity to study and work on an interesting project in an industry that spans the whole world.
Project – is a metal parts procurement platform, our client is leading a very traditional sheet metal industry in the glorious age of full digitalization. On our client's project, end-users and manufacturers of metal parts are connected through a lean digital process. Instead of spending many days or weeks on a single order, everyone can work with unprecedented efficiency, completing their requirements in just a few days and for multiple orders.
- 5+ years of experience in web development, great experience with Node.js;
- You were at least once responsible for a medium/large scale backend application;
- You bring a software engineering background and an entrepreneurial mindset;
- You love patterns and complex challenges, you know how to evaluate solutions and how to choose the right one based on experience and clever decision making;
- You are hands-on, reliable and innovative implementing those solutions;
- You can work on your own but you love to share your knowledge and work with the team;
- Upper-Intermediate English and better.
- Digitizing the metal processing industry, changing its way of working;
- Improve architecture and code base every day;
- Working with and integrating leading-edge technologies keeps you motivated;
- Scale and run a platform enabling a multi-billion business with an exceptional team;
- Empower yourself, engage with your team, get better every day;
- Develop an epic from scratch and take responsibility for a technical solution;
- You will be participating in regular code reviews;
- Communication with the customer and team.
- Competitive salary with the regular review;
- Flexible working schedule, fully remote work opportunities;
- Vacation (up to 20 working days);
- Paid sick leaves (10 working days);
- Online English courses;
- Direct cooperation with the customer;
- Teambuilding's, corporate parties and company trips abroad;
- Great working environment and team spirit.
NCube is an English outstaffing and outsourcing company with global development centers.
Working directly with teams of professionals from England, the United States, Europe, and Canada you will certainly be able to improve your knowledge and skills.
Our main value is yours and our professionalism.
We are not a huge corporation that means a minimum of bureaucracy and maximum attention. In an atmosphere of creativity and clear management, we will try to make your work as comfortable as interesting.
Let’s rock this world!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 May 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni