Selina provides an entire ecosystem that enables travelers to meet and build a global community. Whether digital nomads, perpetual travelers, or occasional escapists, Selina provides everything these tribes need to live their lifestyle
- Manage a QA team of 3-4.
- Participate in the design process to understand, analyze and influence the application/service/system to be tested.
- Developing QA test plans. develop testing procedures by defining quality metrics, test coverage to validate new features as well as regression, and develop test plans and cases.
- Instructing and mentoring. Instruct your team on quality metrics and testing strategies for each project. Shares knowledge to make sure QA staff meets technical qualifications required for their positions
- Providing feedback. Assists in coaching junior staff, by helping them to make decisions, solve problems, manage meetings, set goals, provide feedback on testing-related tasks, delegate and assign testing responsibilities.
- Collaborating with management.
- Prepare reports to communicate involvement and results of quality assurance activities, assist management in setting the direction for quality assurance within the organization
- The lead role is a very hands-on, highly interactive role in a fast-paced, ever-changing production environment.
This Job is for you if you have:
- 4-7 years of QA experience including writing and executing test plans
- 1-3 years of management experience
- 2-3 years of experience in designing and writing QA automation
- Knowledge of script programming (Python, Bash, etc.).
- Strong knowledge of telecommunications protocols (Mobile, VoLTE)
- Strong design, coding and debugging skills (hands-on).
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Advanced hands-on experience in building automated regression testing capabilities using current technologies
- Team player, Independent, out-of-the-box thinker, and self-learner.
- The ability to work in a dynamic environment which can be changed frequently
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in English
Also critical to your success
- Adaptability to changes in product requirements, organizational structures, and business conditions
- A strong belief in your personal responsibility for ensuring quality craftsmanship
- An open, collaborative spirit
You might also have
- Experience with the integration to SaaS platforms like GTM, GA, A/B Testing tools, etc
- Experience with working on an AWS environment and familiarity with the AWS services
- 8-hour working day without fixed timetable;
- paid vacation (20 working days) and sick leave (2 weeks) +5 days of undocumented sick leave;
- English courses and international communication with specialists from the connected area;
- competitive salary.
Civenty is part of the Covent IT Group (2007), founded in 2015, which carries the spirit and atmosphere of a startup and serves to SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises). We are a high-quality provider of IT business solutions for clients all over the world, bringing together 200+ professionals in three locations in Ukraine, namely Dnipro, Kiev and Vinnytsia. Specialists with profound experience in various domains such as: E-commerce / E-retail, Mobile, FinTech, Information Portals, Server administration, we allow our clients to achieve their goals faster than before.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
25 April 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni