- Work with the Quality Test Engineering Lead and the existing Quality Test Engineers to implement BDD and enhance our existing automation processes.
- Work as part of a highly collaborative, cross-functional, agile development team to ensure scope of testing is appropriate for each feature.
- Work with developers to ensure appropriate automated test coverage for both API and UI at all levels.
- Pair with the embedded QA team members spreading good BDD practices across the team.
- Ensure the scope of testing is appropriate for each feature and that testing is carried out effectively, using a combination of automated and manual testing.
- Work with Product Managers and Developers to ensure the software is of high quality and meets user requirement.
- Help to guide the overall development processes suggesting improvements that ease automation.
- Conduct exploratory testing as required.
- Review the results of test runs, inspect the reasons of failed tests and be proactive in communication with developers in reporting and fixing the issues.
- Ability and willingness to write high level technical documentation or user scenarios for the product under test.
- Produce any necessary documentation, for example acceptance criteria on stories, logging defects and knowledge share documentation.
- 2+ years of total experience in QA.
- Experience in automated testing (UI and API) of web applications and web services in an agile, continuous delivery environment will be an advantage.
- Experience with automated test tools such as Selenium / Selenium WebDriver / Selenium Grid will be an advantage.
- Experience with creating automated scripts for cross-browser / platform testing.
- Experience with non-functional testing, such as performance, load and security.
- Experience with RESTful API’s.
- Experience using test / project management / wiki tools such as JIRA / Confluence.
- A positive, constructive approach with an emphasis on collaboration and good execution.
- A creative, innovative approach to quality engineering with the drive to improve existing strategies and processes.
- Passion for testing and aspiration to deliver high-quality product.
- English level: Upper-Intermediate.
Job posted on