We’re looking to rapidly grow our team with values-driven, diverse, caring professionals to help us.
Our client is MentorMate, an industry veteran that meets complex business challenges with native, hybrid, and custom software development. They think big, design smart, and develop fast for all screens, projects, and teams. The headquarters is located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, they have an office in Sweden, five development offices in Bulgaria, and a network of remote software development partners in more than 20 countries across the globe. With over 1,400 projects completed by our 700+ top software engineers, they innovate in sectors like healthcare, education, finance, agriculture, and beyond.
About The Project
It's one of the biggest pharmaceutical companies wordwise and we are supporting their digital transformation. Here you can find a case study of one of the projects we've been working on together.
The product makes it possible to integrate a variety of medical devices via Bluetooth with a mobile application. The solution is an SDK that requires BLE and composable architecture skills. It is used mainly in clinical studies and helps people to better handle and mitigate asthma.
- Participate in the architecture, design and development phase of software production
- Build responsive websites
- Build Single Page Applications w/ (but not limited to) React.js
- Integrate with server-side Web APIs
- Deliver high-quality software with extensive unit testing
- Participate successfully in an established daily Scrum process
- Enforce coding and UI standards
- 3+ years experience with React.js
- Experience with a state management library like Redux, mobx, etc.
- Strong knowledge of different React patterns and design principles
- Good understanding of unidirectional data flow, state management, and immutability
- Experience configuring and writing unit tests
- Familiar with the latest HTML5 APIs and specifications
- Understanding of CSS flexbox, animations, transformations, and media queries
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus
- Upper-intermediate English both written and verbal
- 100% remote work
- Full-time employment
- The work schedule is flexible, nevertheless, as a team, we need to meet at some time, so we would want you to be able to join and be available for meetings until 8 PM GMT+2 when necessary
- Work in a team of professionals, so we expect the same from you
- Access to the most up-to-date industry tools and software
- We use OpenAir for timesheet management
- If you have reliable internet, you can work from anywhere in the world
1. 30-minute interview with Talent Acquisition
2. Interview with HR
3. Technical Interview
About Hiring and Dealing
We are Boutique Recruiting Team: successful mentors, headhunters, freelance recruiters who act as strategic HR consultants and trusted advisors throughout the hiring process. We help in hiring professionals from Eastern Europe and worldwide.
Job posted on
14 January 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni