Selina provides an entire ecosystem that enables travelers to meet and build a global community. Whether digital nomads, perpetual travelers, or occasional escapists, Selina provides everything these tribes need to live their lifestyle
● Manage a QA team of 3-4.
● Participate in the design process to understand, analyze and influence the
application/service/system to be tested.
● Developing QA test plans.
develop testing procedures by defining quality metrics, test coverage to
validate new features as well as regression, and develop test plans and cases.
● Instructing and mentoring.
Instruct your team on quality metrics and testing strategies for each project.
Shares knowledge to make sure QA staff meets technical qualifications
required for their positions
● Providing feedback.
Assists in coaching junior staff, by helping them to make decisions, solve
problems, manage meetings, set goals, provide feedback on testing-related
tasks, delegate and assign testing responsibilities.
● Collaborating with management.
Prepare reports to communicate involvement and results of quality
assurance activities, assist management in setting the direction for quality
assurance within the organization
● The lead role is a very hands-on, highly interactive role in a fast-paced,
ever-changing production environment.
This Job is for you if you have:
● 4-7 years of QA experience including writing and executing test plans
● 1-3 years of management experience
● 2-3 years of experience in designing and writing QA automation
● Knowledge of script programming (Python, Bash, etc.).
● Strong knowledge of telecommunications protocols (Mobile, VoLTE)
● Strong design, coding and debugging skills (hands-on).
● Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
● Advanced hands-on experience in building automated regression testing
capabilities using current technologies
● Team player, Independent, out-of-the-box thinker, and self-learner.
● The ability to work in a dynamic environment which can be changed
● Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in English
Also critical to your success:
● Adaptability to changes in product requirements, organizational structures,
and business conditions
● A strong belief in your personal responsibility for ensuring quality
● An open, collaborative spirit
You might also have:
● Experience with the integration to SaaS platforms like GTM, GA, A/B Testing tools, etc
● Experience with working on an AWS environment and familiarity with the
Civenty is part of the Covent IT Group (2007), founded in 2015, which carries the spirit and atmosphere of a startup and serves to SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises). We are a high-quality provider of IT business solutions for clients all over the world, bringing together 200+ professionals in three locations in Ukraine, namely Dnipro, Kiev and Vinnytsia. Specialists with profound experience in various domains such as: E-commerce / E-retail, Mobile, FinTech, Information Portals, Server administration, we allow our clients to achieve their goals faster than before.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 January 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni