Проект предусматривает разработку приложений, которые предназначены для управления базами данных, анализа и обработки данных; сфера, связанная с machine learning. По требованиям: Python + Web technologies.
On behalf of CNET Content Solutions, Ciklum is looking for a Junior Software Engineer (Python) to join Kharkov team on a full-time basis.
CNET Content Solutions is the world’s leading independent source of product information. With detailed content on more than 13 million technology products in 15 languages, CNET Content Solutions helps thousands of resellers and retailers convert shoppers into buyers every day. From standardized content delivery to hosted services and custom solutions, we empower businesses of all sizes to maximize the value of product information to improve their customer experience and bottom line. We work with more than 2,100 e-commerce partners, including CDW, Computacenter, Dabs.com, Dell, Hewlett-Packard, Insight, Microsoft, OfficeMax, PC World Business, and Tech Data.
The junior software engineer contributes to development of Python applications that serve various purposes. These applications are mainly meant to manage data from collection and storage to analysis and processing. The interchange of data between different systems is managed by Python-based web services/applications. The latter requires a basic understanding of front-end technologies as well.
• Development and maintenance of Python-based applications for data management.
• Documentation of the code base, as well as instructions on how to run the processes.
• Creation and maintenance of dashboards for data analysis and visualizations.
• Communication: Upper intermediate English (reading/writing);
• Entry-level English tech-writing skills;
• Scripting: Linux scripting and data transformation pipes, strong Python and familiarity with libraries; Scrapy and Pandas;
• Version management: knowledge of Git;
• Agility in problem solving.
• Data-stores: knowledge of SQL, NoSQL or ElasticSearch a plus;
• Data-analysis: knowledge of Business Intelligence a plus.
What’s in it for you?
• Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities.
• State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Established in 2002, Ciklum is a leading Danish supplier of technical personnel and teams, software development and agile business consulting to high growth companies globally. Ciklum currently employs more than 2500 specialists in our offices and technical development centers in Ukraine and Belarus.
Ciklum is recognized as CeBIT 2010 Top 20 innovative company delivering services/products for small and medium sized companies, and named the 2010, 2011 and 2012 Top 100 Global Services provider. Most recently Gartner Inc. named Ciklum as a "Cool Vendor" in its "Cool Vendors in Application Services, 2013" report.
Unlike the traditional project outsourcing model, we help over 200 of our clients establish their own development centers in one of our nearshore development locations where they outsource, completely or partially, their software development. This is the equivalent of having your in-house IT specialists, but for a significantly lower cost and with less administrative nuisances.
Ciklum clients can gain control over their IT processes and systems and get more value from the resources they already have. We surround each client team with knowledge sharing activities to foster a profitable and productive work environment during their entire outsourcing experience, including social events, strong infrastructure, financial and administrative support, QA and Agile, Business and DevOps consulting services.
This job is no longer active.