Currently, we're looking for an AdServer Back End Team Leader. AdServer - it's a very complex thing which is analyzing huge amounts of data in real-time. The main part of it is to get opportunities and the side where to show ads.
General position info:
- Permanent contract with a probation period of 3 months, out-staffing.
- A full-time position with a work schedule: 09-18.
- Benefits package will be decided by the company along the way.
Non-technical must capabilities:
- Must have good English, all interviews are in English.
Technical Job description:
As a Team Lead, you will lead and develop our ad server product.
Manage and optimize a high scale infrastructure product with billions of transactions every day, own and lead end-to-end features, and handle the entire development cycle - architecture, implementation, deployment, and monitoring.
As part of the job, you will work closely with the product, BI, operations, and business teams. build a great product that will leverage our capabilities and influence directly the way billions of people consume and engage content over the internet.
- Full Ad Server ownership and management
- Support and manage 99.999 uptime infrastructure products with billions of transactions every day
- Growing and developing a team of talented and motivated backends developers.
- Own the design, execution, quality, and end-to-end delivery of highly scalable products.
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget.
- Improve development cycle working with DevOps to optimize git flows and CI/CDprocesses.
- Growing and developing a team of talented and motivated engineers.
Technical must experience:
- Proven experience working in the ad tech industry
- 5+ years of experience in Golang/ Python /Lua NGINX, AWS, Redis. (Angular is a plus)
- 2+ years of experience in managing an engineering team
- Experienced in building cloud-based complexed systems in a scale-oriented environment.
- Experience working with Kafka & data streaming processes
- Organized and committed to the highest code quality along with handling context switches.
- Great attitude towards work and people.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Fast learner, organized, and committed to the highest code quality.
- Experience in hiring and growing engineers.
If you need more details, please write to us and we will provide the necessary information.
We are also ready to consider your wishes for salary if they differ from those proposed by us.
About Romen Personnel
We have been recruiting IT personnel since 2015. We select staff for our regular partners from Europe, USA, and Israel. We also select staff for our own projects and provide outstaffing services.
We are always open to new projects, opportunities, and business offers. We assure you — you will never regret cooperating with us. Our clients, having addressed us once, become regular partners for many years.
And for our candidates, we are always ready to offer the best working conditions, employment advice, and quality feedback.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 December 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni