This position is for talented Ruby on Rails developer (or very strong web developer ready to embrace Ruby on Rails technologies).
We are looking for highly energetic, self-motivated and constantly learning person to expand our professional web development team (with the possibility to lead the team itself).
* Ruby on Rails
* HTML5, HAML, SLIM
* CSS3, SASS
* TDD, BDD, scrum knowledge and usage experience
* Linux knowledge as a power user
As a person, you are communicative, passionate about programming and sharing your knowledge with other team members. You prefer writing very good code rather than fast and sloppy one. You put code quality above prestige.
- Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- We have English classes, professional and personal training, conferences and webinars;
- Social/Employment benefits; Private healthcare insurance;
- Compensation of swimming pool and other sports activities;
- Five-day working week, eight hours a day;
- Career and proficiency development plans;
- Personal time off paid vacation and holidays;
- We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch in a restaurant (paid for by the company) and unforgettable corporate events;
- We have a comfortable office in the historical center of the city.
About Roobykon Software
Who we are?
Roobykon Software members aren`t just “skilled”, “creative”, “efficient” and other blinkered adjectives, that have no actual value. We are a team, that will make a project from A to Z, following needs and requirements, suggesting and releasing cutting the edge solutions - and here we are.
We are not making the business just for money or without any vision of its goal. Each step makes us closer to completing our mission
Mission: To deliver turnkey solutions to our clients using all our prior expertise in a chosen business domain.
Roobykon - It is a place where great ideas meet flawless implementation.
Our teammates even could take charge of a Human Mission to Mars or manage Falcon Heavy test flight, though these amazing 30 people decided to choose marketplace development as a life path. Embodying ideas, we improve the E-business world.
Our secret weapon is an ability to be on the same wavelength, work together as a whole, our relevant experience, in-depth knowledge and a pinch of magic!
Boom, you get an awesome team and a project of your dream!
• Competitive compensation, including equity options with regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
• We have English classes, professional and personal training, conferences and webinars;
• We have tasty birthday cakes, lunch in a restaurant (paid by the company) and unforgettable corporate events.
• Social/Employment benefits
• We have а five-day working week, eight hours a day and flexible schedule
• Career and proficiency development plans;
• Personal time off paid vacation and holidays;
• We have a comfortable office in the historical center of the city.
• & etc.