Currently, we're looking for a Full Stack (Front End) Developer for our project with the health-focused environmental intelligence company. We build cutting-edge environmental data and insights platform, that impacts the lives of millions of our users around the world.
General position info:
- Permanent contract with a probation period of 3 months, out-staffing.
- A full-time position with a work schedule: 09-18.
- Benefits package will be decided by the company along the way.
Non-technical must capabilities:
- Must have good English, all interviews are in English.
Technical Job description:
We are looking for an experienced Senior Full-Stack Developer who is passionate about building complex web solutions that will be used by millions of users around the world. In this position, you’ll be working with exceptional people across departments to create inspiring apps that you can be proud of, including a multidisciplinary R&D team, designers, and product managers.
- Technology Stack- Vue.js (80%), Python, PHP and NodeJS
You will need:
- Design, build, ship, and maintain web applications and solutions
- Work with cutting edge web frontend and backend technologies
Effectively interact and collaborate with all teams in the R&D (backend, DevOps, algorithms, data) as well as product managers and designers to solve complex product problems
- Adapt and work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Pay strong attention to details and be attentive to the feedback of our users - Advocate analytical and practical approaches to grow our user base and achieve effective monetization of our web applications
Technical must experience:
- 5+ years experience working as a Full-stack developer with modern web frontend technologies
- Deep familiarity with at least one of these frameworks - React/Angular/Vue.js
- Deep understanding of the web client and server-side technologies
- Great analytical skills and well versed with relational and document-based DBS
- Experience working on a high scale, production-grade projects
- Experience with public cloud platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Translate UI/UX design to actual code and produce visual elements
If you need more details, please write to us and we will provide the necessary information.
We are also ready to consider your wishes for salary if they differ from those proposed by us.
About Romen Personnel
We have been recruiting IT personnel since 2015. We select staff for our regular partners from Europe, USA, and Israel. We also select staff for our own projects and provide outstaffing services.
We are always open to new projects, opportunities, and business offers. We assure you — you will never regret cooperating with us. Our clients, having addressed us once, become regular partners for many years.
And for our candidates, we are always ready to offer the best working conditions, employment advice, and quality feedback.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 January 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni