We're looking for a Front End Developer with a love for modern technologies, a drive for delivery and a global thinking. In this role, you will be delivering the next generation of Pipedrive’s new features.
The technologies we use:
- On Back End: mostly Node.js, Typescript, some PHP and a little bit of Golang
- On Front End: mostly React.js, some Backbone.js
- MySQL, ElasticSearch, Redis, OpenStack, Couch DB, Mongo, Rabbit, Kafka
How we work:
Our engineering team is our biggest team, yet we try to keep it flat and scalable using an innovative model built around independently operating Tribes. Each Tribe is a self-efficient unit with a full ownership of its own area, accommodating Product Managers, Designers and all necessary Engineering roles. Developers have a lot of freedom, they get to pick Missions to work on and when they’re done with a Mission, they’re back at the Launchpad keeping the show running and recovering before the next Mission.
Each Tribe is highly independent of each other and all of them are different in small but important ways: they work on different parts of the product, they develop their own microservices, they pick parts of their stack, they have their own allowance for team events, and many, many other things.
By joining Pipedrive you'll also be joining one of our versatile Tribes, and as our fast-paced business keeps growing, you are also able to join other Tribe, and be able to grow and take on new roles and interesting challenges.
How does it sound to you to work for a company that handles more than 1 billion requests a week, more than 30 thousand simultaneous users at peak time, has received more than 80M+ in investments, counts with more than 400 people in its ranks, and awesome offices in Tallinn, London, Lisbon, Tartu, New York and Prague? Sounds interesting? Here's what we're looking for.
What you'll do:
- Work independently in a team and deliver high-quality code in a timely manner
- Do code reviews and provide feedback to your peers
- Write automated tests
- Deploy to production and maintain monitoring
- Be on call when it’s your turn, react to alerts and resolve production incidents
- Continuously improve your stack and pay off technical debt
- Think responsive
- Think global - multi language, multi locale
- Think accessible
Who we’re looking for:
- Proven software development track record
- Personal projects that show an aptitude for engineering and product sense
- Ability to work in areas outside of your usual comfort zone and get things done quickly
- Interest and contributions to Open Source community is a great plus
- Understanding of security threats
- Experience with multi-DC cloud-based services is a great plus
- Fluent English is a must
What we offer:
- Competitive base pay
- The possibility to work with professionals across many areas of expertise on a product loved by 85,000+ companies worldwide
- Lots of room for career development
- Freedom to execute your ideas with a passionate and motivated team supporting you
- A lively bunch of colleagues from over 40 different countries
- A value-driven work environment where people come first
- A chance to be a part of a rapidly growing global startup and Estonia's next big success story
- A team serious about getting things done while not taking ourselves too seriously
- A place in our brand new Tallinn office
We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too.
Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 85,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design.
Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our six global offices. With over 40 nationalities represented amongst the staff, Pipedrive prides itself in employing the brightest talent from across the globe. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
Apply for job
Job posted on
1 July 2019.
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you