On behalf of Ciklum Digital, Ciklum is looking for a Senior QA Automation (C#) Engineer to join the team on a full-time basis.
The development includes back-end side using C#, SQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Elasticsearch. Team tasks will include new components, which are either replacing existing components or expanding the application and maintaining components written by the team in production.
The team will be responsible for the whole development cycle – based on requirements, you will take part of the design and development and the team shall also test until the feature or component is ready for production.
About Quality Engineering Team:
Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an international award-winning Quality Engineering department that has rapidly evolved over the past 7 years to become a mature Quality Engineering service provider with 250+ professionals working in 7 main directions: QA Consulting and Management, DevOps, Manual, Automation, Support, Performance, Cyber Security and Robotic Process Automation.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience – Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
- Quality Engineering Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
- Automation of API, Web tests
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks
- Integrating automated testing into CI processes
- Test data and test environment preparations
- Making a conclusion and reporting about the stability of the product under test
- Possibility to perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers
- 3+ years of professional experience in UI and API test automation
- Strong experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Solid skills in C# and OOP
- Strong experience in writing and automating test cases in DevOps Azure
- Good knowledge in SQL
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, teamcity, or similar). CI tools setup, tuning and configuration
- Experience of working with version control systems (e.g. GIT, SVN and others)
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum/Kanban
- Good English skills – Upper-Intermediate
- Virtualization environment management skills
- Some experience with cloud-based automation solutions like Saucelabs, Browserstack, etc
- Experience working with DB: Redis, Rabbit, ElasticSearch, Mongo
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Close cooperation with a client
- Constant flow of new projects
- Dynamic and challenging tasks
- Ability to influence project technologies
- Projects from scratch
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills
- European management style
- Continuous self-improvement
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current