Working as a part of the testing team in Luxoft Automotive Account.
Our client is an American multinational automaker.
The main focus is to improve existing test strategy for HTML5 HMI testing and ensure the successful delivery of a quality product by writing and execution tests scenarios on a daily basis.
- You will work in a changing and challenging environment in a multicultural team.
- This position requires a highly motivated engineer with strong technical, communication skills.
- Test cases creation and implementation.
- Testing of HTML5 based / hardware HMI;
- Communication with developers, QAs and product owners;
- Analyze business requirements, design documents for completeness and testability;
- Execute test cases and update test documentation;
- Review test failures and determine the sources of problems (test deficiencies, deviation from requirements, etc.)
- Participate in setting test strategy for the given set of requirements
- Work with bug tracking system to record, trace and drive to resolution defects and issues discovered
- Support development team in issues reproduction and root cause analysis
- Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Practical knowledge of test methodologies, relevant standards, processes and tools
- Experience of working with Jira, TestRail
- Team player for long term cooperation!
- Sufficient English level, allowing communication both written and verbal
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Practical knowledge of Windows\ Linux based OS
Relevant work experience 2+ year
- Understanding of the Embedded systems testing
- Hardware+Software systems testing experience
- Experience working with Git, Jenkins
- Bash scripting, log mining
- Big and distributed international team work experience
- Practical knowledge of WEB HMI / HTML5 testing
- Practical knowledge based on Automotive standards
- Practical knowledge of In-Vehicle and communication interfaces, e.g. CAN, FlexRay
- Participation and/or completion in testing certification programs (ISTQB, ISEB or tool specific certifications).
English: B2 Upper Intermediate Russian: C2 Proficient Ukrainian: C2 Proficient
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 September 2021