Looking for a results-oriented, self-motivated .Net developer to join our fun and energetic team! We have a number of different projects.
You will work with the 6th-largest privately owned organization in the United States. The customer is one of the “Big Four” accounting organizations and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals. The company provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk, and financial advisory services with more than 263,900 professionals globally.
The platform creates exponential value for clients combining technology and business transformation on a global scale. Our teams will work within the platform and will create resources that will be responsible for:
requesting, tracking, and collecting data from our clients in a more efficient and automated manner;
slashing the time required to cleanse, validate, and prepare data (for completeness and accuracy) for downstream analysis;
combining professional experience and an immense collection of content with emerging technologies to discover patterns and anomalies in client data to automatically flag issues, identify opportunities, and assist in planning for upcoming needs.
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing .NET applications;
- Good knowledge of .NET Core;
- Good knowledge of microservice architecture;
- Familiarity with Angular 9 (optional);
- Hands-on experience with Azure PaaS/SaaS;
- Good knowledge of MongoDB;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work with distributed systems and multi-process environment;
Nice to have:
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field;
- Big data experience: Spark, Databricks, ADLS, Informatica, Scala, Python, and Machine Learning.
- Net Core 3.1;
- Angular 9;
- Azure SaaS/PaaS;
- Docker, K8s;
- Azure ADLS Gen2, Informatica, Databricks, Spark, Levy, Python, Scala, and Machine Learning.
Quality is what truly matters. From who we hire to how we work — our company is built around quality code, good communication, and customer obsession.
Over years of delivering complex custom back-end solutions, we’ve built strong expertise in reliable architecture, efficient development practices, and transparent communication with clients. Our back-end engineers have a proven track record of creating complex databases, scalable back-end systems, and other back-end solutions for websites, mobile applications, and software suites.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni