Our client is a leading global Financial market data provider that runs a number of change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain.
The projects are technically challenging in an environment that is very engaging.
* Develop components of back end system for administration reference service and integration with UI interface
* Develop and maintain tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code that follows open-sourcing standards
* Build unit tests for your code
* Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
* Provide estimates for specific software feature implementation
* Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
* Ensure software is up-to-date with the latest technologies and standards
Mandatory Skills Description:
* Kafka is a must
* Strong knowledge of Core java 8-11, 5+ years of general IT experience, and 3/4+ years in Java software engineering
* Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot
* Event brokers like Solace or Kafka
* IDE (IntelliJ IDEA, DbViewer)
* Web Services (REST, SOAP, SOAP-UI, WSDL, JSON)
* Application / Web Servers Framework (some of the following: Angular, AJAX, MVC)
* Scripting (some of the following: sh, bash, Perl, python, ruby)
* Oracle DB 12c/18c/19c or Postgres 9.x / 11.x
* Operating Systems (any of listed Linux RH 6.x/7.x/8.0, Windows 10)
* Package tools (Npm, Gradle, maven)
* Design Methodologies (MVC, Singleton, Data Access Object)
* Good communication skills - both verbal and written
* Able to work independently with defined problems on a middle-senior level in certain areas of technical or business expertise
* Upper-intermediate (and above) English
* Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
* Result-oriented mindset
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 November 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni