Join our team and be at the origin of the project as part of Xenial — a product with over 100,000 software installations and global reach in the quick restaurant industry.
Our flagship product, the POS, is designed to work in "offline-first" mode (in case of network interruptions) to create orders and synchronize with the Cloud data storage and/or other systems, supporting third party software and can be integrated with an extensive list of hardware devices. What's in it for you:
• Diverse technology stack (Angular 7+, Node.js, Nest, AWS, SVG)
• Communicate directly with the client from the US
• Become a part of a large QA Team of 30+ manual and automation QA specialists
• Grow professionally: 30 deployment units, mobile application installed on various platforms, API testing
Qualifications and experience
• 0,5-1 years' experience in software testing and quality assurance
• Hands-on experience with Python (web)
• Understanding of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
• Experience with automated tests development (Web/Mobile)
• Knowledge of source code management tools like Git
• Intermediate+ English, both spoken and written skills
Nice to have
• HTML/CSS basic knowledge
• Experience with Docker, Jenkins
• Basic knowledge of Browser Developer tools
• Closely communicate with Developers, QA and BA specialists to increase the quality of product deliverables
• Work on e-2-e automation flow and regression
• Create and maintain automation tests for web applications
• Report on the progress and assist with metrics creation for AQA
In the future, you'll be asked to conduct peer reviews of Pull Requests created by other QA and Developer involved in automation testing.
Dev.Pro is a US-based outsource company of people who value high ethical standards and have delivered superior software products since 2011. The rapid growth of the company brings more development opportunities for our specialists, which is key to delivering an exceptional experience to our clients.
Dev.Pro is a US-based outsource software development company with 9+ years’ experience. A high level of technical knowledge (25% of our developers are Senior) as well as communication and visibility are Dev-Pro’s key distinguishing features.
Dev.Pro has experience working with projects of various size and complexity, from innovative startups to market leaders, due to its established infrastructure and flexible management. We have expertise in Point of Sale, Exchange market, SaaS, CRM development and integrations (Salesforce, Dynamics), Big Data, social networks of various types, etc.
You will join a company with a culture of experience, cross-pollination, high standards and
productivity, and strengthen your overall management, leadership and communication skills.
Get on board and Get IT Done with Dev.Pro!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
14 September 2021