We are looking for an Senior Java Developer to join the team behind the world's first automated end-to-end payment solution designed specifically for payment service providers, corporations and merchants. The team operates in Luxembourg, London, Miami, Denver, Kiev, Lvov, Geneva and Budapest.
The financial institution is hiring Senior Java Developer experienced in the financial business domains, especially SWIFT and SEPA transaction exchange/processing.
The task for the first month is to re-integrate company backend modules to another bank gateway (SWIFT messaging, message parser, scheduled batch tasks).
Due to tight terms and specific business domains, the previous experience in such projects is extremely required.
The system is currently on production.
The current code base is relatively new (developed in 2018-2020), has micro-service architecture, has good modules segregation and solid test coverage. Many modules have user-scenario level documentation and general architecture description/diagram.
• Spring Boot
• REST API
Important for this position/ useful experience:
• Good understanding software architecture and design process, an ability to manage it and to participate it on behalf of systems architect who understands common architectural approaches and design patterns in modern software development
• Experience in building complex, highly scalable, performant, secure and reliable software systems
• Understanding high-level architectural design and patterns
• Experience in Cloud-native design, principles and best practices
• Strong skills in refactoring existing systems and software performance optimization
• Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and asynchronous architectures
• Ability to raise issues constructively with team and management
• Decision making skills
• Sharp analytical abilities and troubleshooting skills
• Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies
Nice to have:
• Knowledge and experience in CI/CD tools (Jenkins/Travis/CircleCI/Drone/etc.)
• Experience in Docker
• Experience with NoSQL databases will be a plus
• English: Excellent spoken and written skills
• Knowledge of German will be a plus
What You’ll Be Doing/ your challenges:
• Taking part in pushing the platform to the new level by scaling it by close collaboration with product designers and PM’s on scalable solutions
• New features implementing and users’ experience improvement
• Developing high load applications in order to help the partners in performing their business in real-time
• Keep track of recent technologies and approaches in client app development, experiment, analyze competitors and the market to propose smart solutions in user interface development.
Team.Harbour is a small company that values the atmosphere of sincere relationships.
We are focused on the result and we avoid the extensive bureaucracy and micromanagement.
We provide possibility to work remotely, paid vacation, sick leave and well as good opportunities for career and personal development.
Since our inception - Team.Harbour has delivered technology solutions that provide real, quantifiable results to businesses.
As part of Team.Harbour, you’ll be part of a global team of experienced individuals, delivering exciting cutting-edge products and services to clients. This is the perfect environment for professional development opportunities and takes on interesting and challenging tasks.
Want to improve yourself?
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 October 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni