**Aristek Systems** is actively involved in the development of innovative IT solutions for the US and European markets. Our team consists of over 120 highly qualified professionals of various IT-spheres.
Now we are looking for **Middle React Developer** to join our team!
Aristek Systems is actively involved in the development of innovative IT solutions for the US and European markets. Our team consists of over 120 highly qualified professionals of various IT-spheres.
Now we are looking for Middle React Developer to join our team!
About the project:
An E-learning platform with the possibility of interactive learning (3D, VR), where you can also store training manuals. This project is built on micro services, the main modules of the platform:
- Storage of manuals and materials;
- Portal for training and retraining of teachers with obtaining a STEM certificate;
- Storage of participants' profiles (rating, academic performance, grades, schedules, etc.);
- Automation of the platform's business processes (financial accounting, Human resources, etc.).
This platform is one of the largest educational systems in the United States with about 15,000,000 registered users in the system.
User location: USA, Canada, Great Britain, Australia and New Zealand.
One of the parts of the portal is being developed jointly with the world-famous CNN media corporation.
- Experience in TypeScript, JS and React (1.5-2 years);
- Commercial experience in React 16.8 and higher (hooks);
- English language proficiency (at least B1);
- Knowledge of Angular, React Native, Node.js frameworks will be an advantage.
Technology stack: ES6, React 16.8 (hooks), Redux, Redux-Saga, React-Router, GIT, Jira.
We offer you:
- Development of your technical skills and usage of the latest software versions: React Native. In addition, there is a possibility to switch to Node.js;
- Code review and testing of your functionality by the QA engineers team;
- Communication with the customer in English (correspondence and live communication at meetings).
Benefits you get with us:
- Modern office with equipped kitchen and comfortable workstations (not open space);
- Ability to choose the format of the work (remote or in an office);
- Team buildings, corporate parties and other extracurricular events;
- Gifts in case of important events in your life (birthday/wedding/the birth of a child);
- Payment of advanced trainings, conferences and educational courses;
- Flexible working hours;
- Medical insurance in 30 medical centers;
- 50% payment of SkyEng English classes;
- 50% payment of Gold card AllSport (network of gyms, fitness, tennis courts, swimming pools, etc.);
- Discount Card (discount card for various places: pubs, cafes, beauty salons, etc.);
- The company will pay 50% of Mybook service (digital library).
About Aristek Systems
For over 21 years, Aristek Systems, as a custom software development company, has been automating business processes for companies from the USA, the UK, Europe and the Middle East by outsourcing software development and maintenance, getting high-level customer service.
We are involved in embedded software development for clients that aren’t satisfied with off-the-shelf software solutions or are seeking to address a unique challenge
Job posted on
13 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni