Nordstrom’s Search team is looking for capable software engineers to build out the next level of our search platform. We provide one of the most important aspects of Nordstrom.com – helping customers find the right products at the right time.
We bring together great code, modern tools, and bulletproof engineering practices to make that happen.
As a member of our team, you’ll be working with a cross-functional group of top-notch engineers who live and breathe software. We support what we build, so we take quality seriously, and so should you. In this team you will continuously learn and apply the latest technologies, we write great code in whatever language helps solves our customer problems best whether it is Java or Kotlin.
• Contribute to the development of new features and system improvements in an agile environment
• Work on application, infrastructure, and test code to create bulletproof features that delight customers
• Participate in the support of our applications
• Drive efficiencies in systems and processes through automation: capacity planning, configuration management, performance tuning, monitoring, and root cause analysis.
• Deliver results
• Experience with building cloud-native software
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with Java and/or Kotlin
• Experience with AWS
• Streaming knowledge
• Strong communication skills
• 5+ years in Java or other languages
• Experience in e-commerce search engine creation is a big plus
Zoolatech is a boutique service provider, specializing in high-end software development. We are based in Silicon Valley with a Development Center in Kyiv, Ukraine. Although ZoolaTech is a relatively young player on the Eastern European market, we have deep roots and years of experience of working within Ukrainian and American high tech industries. The size of our clientele varies from Fortune 500 to inspiring startups. We are not an outsourcer in a traditional sense, rather we specialize in helping our Clients scale by extending their teams to Eastern Europe.
Over the years, we have learned that in our industry people are the most important asset, and so we treat our employees as such. We set our working environment in a way that allows individuals thrive and grow professionally, as well as personally. As much as we are dedicated to providing the best possible services to our Clients, we are just as dedicated to helping our Employees reach their professional dreams and ambitions.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 September 2021