On behalf of Derivco, Ciklum is looking for a Middle .NET Developer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis
• You will be taking part in requirements analyzing and discussion, designing and developing new features for our products. These new features will be tackled through an agile approach while actively engaging with the team.
• Additionally, you will work on optimizing the processes and standards, communicating with other teams. If you have some awesome ideas on how to make the product and process better we are looking for you.
• Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma or Equivalent and 2+ Years’ experience in development
• The ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team. Integrity, adaptability and excellent communication skills. A passion for lifelong learning and strong problems solving skills
• Experience in building backend systems using C#, .NET Framework / .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC/WebAPI;
• OOP, SOLID;
• Must have worked with design patterns in designing solutions;
• REST API design;
• Experience in relational database design and development (MS SQL).
• Unit testing is a must;
• Understanding of microservices architecture is a plus;
• Experience with event streaming platforms such as Kafka, RabbitMQ is a plus;
• Base knowledge HTML5, CSS3/LESS;
• Exposure to Azure DevOps (or any similar) as we own our delivery end to end would be great;
What’s in it for you?
• You will be working closely with our other development and IT teams located in Durban - South Africa, Douglas - Isle of Mann and Tallinn - Estonia. We need your help in mentoring more junior developers as you join us in creating a truly awesome poker product.
• Although we have a large codebase, existing standards and well-defined processes, we are always looking for new technology to take advantage of and are always keen to embrace change! We embrace innovation in everything we do (and hand out some pretty cool prizes for it as well).
• We’re convinced that we employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you like being challenged and feel that you could contribute, we look forward to hearing from you!
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
10 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni