Air Extras (also known as and/or commonly referred to as optional services, optional charges, or ancillary services) are all products offered to travelers as an addition to their air fare at additional cost (examples are premium seats and checked baggage fees).
Ancillary Services is an ATSE (Air Travel Shopping Engine) functional application which provides customers with a list of ancillaries and their prices offered by a carrier for a given itinerary/market (origin/destination). Product consists of back end services related to Pricing Ancillaries, Seat Map, Sell Cancel, Seat Availability, Calculating Bag Fees, with some orchestration.
- Develops, codes, tests and debugs new moderately complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity.
- Works with technical staff (Domain Experts) to understand problems with software and resolve them.
- Daily cooperation with client by supporting all needs and resolving problems.
- Assist in the development of software technical documentation.
- Designs and codes moderately complex applications using routine and/or advanced technology.
- Create optimization programs to resolve problems.
- Design and build prototype applications.
Mandatory Skills Description:
Minimum 6 years of hands-on Java (including Java 11) programming; Experience and knowledge of open-source software, frameworks around cloud and server-side development in Java 11; wide and deep understanding of Java ecosystem, monitoring, and diagnosis, Spring Boot.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 September 2021