You will implement the design, scope and content elements as related to front and back-end components and be strong and passionate about developing and reviewing code.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5 years experience; strong consulting and development skills, relevant experience and understanding of E-commerce domain and requirements Software development expertise with high-level languages and passion for coding with PHP
- E-Commerce experience with shop systems like Oxid, Magento, SAP Hybris, SalesForce Commerce or similar
- Knowledge about professional software engineering e.g. SOLID-principles, Clean Code, Separation of Concerns
- Working experience with frameworks like Zend, Symfony, Laravel or other
- Backend experience in one or many of the following: PostgreSQL, MySql, NoSql (e.g., DynamoDB, CosmosDB), Redis, ElasticSearch, Jenkins, RabbitMQ, Twig, Webpack, Composer a positive.
- Frontend experience in one or many of the following: React JS, Angular JS, Node JS, TypeScript, Webpack, NPM
- Experience with preprocessors (Sass, LESS, etc.)
- Good understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and experience with responsive web design approach;
- Experience with microservices and cloud software development (AWS preferred)
- Experience working with platforms that expose APIs and extension points for 3rd-party developers, and experience with building and consuming Web services (Restful API’s.)
- System experience in one or many of the following: Vagrant, Saltstack, Docker, GiT
Unlocking hidden opportunities with technology.
We build complex enterprise solutions, chatbots and machine learning products on Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform with modern technologies like ASP.NET Core, React, Xamarin etc.
Awards and recognitions:
1. Microsoft Gold Partner.
2. Partner of the Year (Microsoft Ukraine).
3. Microsoft AI Inner Circle Program member.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni