Be a part of a newly created group within a well-funded company with world-famous clients.
We’re hiring for a talented and creative Sr. Fullstack Developer with a strong technical foundation in computer science. In this role, you will be working cross functionally with the product, design, and engineering teams on a wide variety of projects that power our unique wholesale, B2B commerce platform.
Our Sr. Fullstack Developer will help to design, build, and maintain our 2-way ordering platform that helps retailers and brands alike by digitizing and streamlining the buying process and taking selling to the next level.
You're also going to work on other major parts of our growing and blossoming platform, and will be joining an amazing, friendly, and diverse team. You will be responsible for architecting reusable front-end components, application performance, and monitoring. Our engineers work closely with the product and design team, and think about problems from our customers' perspective to devise the best solutions.
• 5+ years of software development experience on building modern high performance web applications
• Strong Computer Science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures, databases, concurrency) - Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science / related Engineering discipline from a top-tier university
• Frontend experience with React or Vue - knowledge of TypeScript a plus
• Strong programming skills in Node.js, Go, Java or similar backend technology.
• Good understanding of frontend and backend technologies and architecture - RESTful API design, message driven applications, micro-services, relational/non-relational DBs (PostgreSQL, Mongo).
• Proficient in web debugging and profiling tools with an understanding of web performance best practices
• Test-driven development experience with mocks, unit and integration tests on large API-driven projects.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills, team player, enjoy learning and teaching in an agile environment
• Highly motivated with an eagerness to learn and grow both personally and professionally
• Experience in startups, SaaS, e-commerce, fintech a plus
You will be joining an amazing, creative, friendly, and diverse team. Our engineers work closely with the product and design team, and think about problems from our customers' perspective to devise the best solutions.
We are the leading wholesale eCommerce platform. Brands use our platform to deliver a seamless, more collaborative wholesale process, where buyers can browse products, plan assortments and make smarter buys in real-time. The platform was engineered with flexibility and scale in mind, empowering businesses of all sizes with enterprise-level technology. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California; we connect more than 2,500 brands and 500,000 retailers globally, helping them grow and win together.
Job posted on
9 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni