AgileEngine is looking for an IT Systems Automation Engineer, who will be responsible for performing functions such as evaluation, configuration, administration, testing, debugging and implementation of automated systems solutions supporting the company infrastructure, business processes.
AgileEngine is looking for an IT Systems Automation Engineer, who will be responsible for performing functions such as evaluation, configuration, administration, testing, debugging and implementation of automated systems solutions supporting the company infrastructure, business processes and operations.
What will you do?
- Drive the technical direction and roadmap of the Automation Program
- Evaluate, configure, administer and support SaaS platforms and integrations
- Design, implement, deploy, and maintain custom automation products
- Develop secure integrations between different enterprise systems
- Implement solutions to support company owned devices
- Deploy and manage automation scripts in cloud environment (AWS and GCP)
- Collaborate with IT Support and Security teams to coordinate on IT and information security policies
What is required?
- Experience with one or more cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience in using Python, Bash or Powershell for automation
- Knowledge of troubleshooting principles and practices applicable to areas of responsibility
- Practical experience in configuration of enterprise systems
- Hands-on experience with monitoring tools
- Ability to compose clear, complete and concise documentation using correct grammar, syntax, punctuation, and spelling
- Ability to analyze complex systems, identify problems and develop effective solutions
Where talent meets opportunity!
AgileEngine is one of the Inc. 5000 fastest-growing companies in the US and a top-3 ranked dev shop according to Clutch. We’re always on the lookout for experienced and passionate software experts to build award-winning solutions that shape the way companies from over 15 industries operate.
Our team consists of 600+ like-minded folks passionate about software development, design, quality assurance, data engineering, and product management. We have extensive experience in helping large enterprises and the most innovative startups succeed. In particular, our leadership team led R&D teams at Appian, FINRA, and VMware as well as delivered engineering excellence at Google, Airbnb, and Uber.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
8 September 2021