We are looking for Tech Lead Java Developer!
Project description: You'll be a part of development team for one of the largest resorts and casinos company in South-East Asia with the focus on its most valuable Guests. User experience is a key and so tight collaboration between Design, Engineering and Product team will be essential. It is not a one time application but more an evolving product that will have to grow fast so high engineering standards are important. One of the goals is to build out sustainable CD process and ship product increments at a regular iterations.
This project assumes large amount of integrations with various systems that may follow different API standards.
Some of the technologies involved: Java 11, Spring Boot, RDS, AWS.
- Proficiency with Java 11
- Proficiency with Spring Boot framework
- Experience with RDS (MySQL)
- Ability to write Unit tests and follow TDD principles
- Strong understanding of design patterns, OOP, development methodologies
- Understanding of messaging systems principles (Kafka, Rabbit, etc.)
- Experience with micro-services architecture and REST
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English
Nice to have
- Understanding of Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with ELK
- Knowledge of AWS services: S3, Secrets, SES, EC2
- Experience with Kafka, MQTT
- Experience designing, building and maintaining REST APIs also by means of tools like Swagger
- Experience building mobile applications
- Development of new features
- Active participation in the Scrum process
- Ensure good development testing coverage of unit and integration testing
- Participate in peer design and code reviews
- Participate in architecture design planning
- Proactively collaborate with teammates and communicate with remote client team
- Perform root cause analysis of issues to assist in determining the source of problems
- Good opportunities to work with remarkable teams from all over the world
- Lighthearted, inspiring and open company culture
- Opportunities to travel
- Health Insurance coverage
- English language courses
- Fresh fruit and other snacks onsite
- Fun corporate events :)
Intellectsoft is a digital transformation consultancy that provides cutting edge engineering solutions for global organizations.
Our mission is to help enterprises accelerate adoption of new technologies, untangle complex issues that always emerge during digital evolution, and orchestrate ongoing innovation. Established in 2007, the company is headquartered in New York and operates in multiple offices and engineering centers in the US, the UK, the Nordic region and Eastern Europe.
Our main focus is on new and emerging technologies, such as Cognitive Computing, Decentralized Applications, and Internet-of-Things.
Among our clients are globally recognized brand names, such as Universal Pictures, Jaguar Motors, Qualcomm, Ernst & Young, Clinique, Bombardier, London Stock Exchange, Harley-Davidson and many others.
For more information please visit our website www.intellectsoft.net.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 September 2021