This is a genuine opportunity to work alongside talented team to innovate and build digital solutions for a variety of tech companies that bring value to people around the world.
One of the TOP 5 worldwide giants in the real money gaming industry is looking for QA-engineer! The high-load challenges are waiting for you!
- 2+ years of experience with QA testing
- Understanding the principles of client-server architecture
- Good experience with browser's dev tools
- Experience with simple SQL queries is a must!
- Strong experience in creating test documentation (test cases, release notes)
- Have advanced English - strong intermediate or above, should be able to understand and participate in all agile ceremonies.
- Experience in gaming testing.
- Experience with simulating requests using Postman, Soap UI, etc.
— professional and personal development.
— comfortable working environment.
— 18+ working days paid vacation.
— paid sick leaves.
— medical insurance for employees, for children of employees.
— language classes.
— subscription for pool and gym.
— compensation for visiting professional conferences.
Digicode is a custom software, mobile app, and next-generation global technologies development company based in Dallas Texas, with development centers in the US, Costa Rica, Israel, Ukraine, and Belarus.
Nowadays, our team focuses on developing mobile applications, payments systems, back-office software platforms, and other software products. We specialize in developing for mobile platforms, iOS, Android, and Windows Phone platforms, web applications, server platform technologies such as .NET, PHP, and more.
Digicode’s main focus is on end-to-end projects as opposed to classic outsourcing models. We provide our customers with high-quality product planning, development, maintenance, and support services.
Digicode’s managers and developers have strong background and years of experience gained by supplying software development services.
We got expertise in work with remote clients and teams. We use cutting edge time project management methodologies and tools, providing our client with the benefits of ongoing tracking project status, analytics, dashboards, and more.
Number of employees: 280+
DOU company page:
Job posted on
7 September 2021