We are building a digital banking solution for one of the biggest Abu Dhabi-based investment fund with a seed-round of investment of $500m.
• 3+ years of working experience in JVM based languages: Java/Kotlin + Spring boot.
• Good understanding of REST APIs and the web in general.
• CI/CD related technologies such as GitHub Actions, Azure Pipelines, Jenkins.
• Containerization with Docker & Kubernetes.
• Queuing and Streaming technologies such as Kafka, AWS Kinesis, AWS SQS, RabbitMQ.
Will be a plus:
• Cloud providers: Azure (preferably), AWS, GCP.
• IaC with Terraform (preferably), Chef, Ansible.
• Observability tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, Datadog, New Relic, ELK Stack.
• A willingness to learn new technology, whatever lets you deliver the best product.
• Working side-by-side with a mobile development team to deliver robust and scalable back-end systems and APIs.
• Handle banking services integration on backend level.
• Ownership, accountability & proactivity - you build it, you own it, you run it
• Help us scale our infrastructure to large traffic.
• Focus on best engineering practices for quality, clean code, testing & observability.
• Help us make decisions to shape our REST APIs for developers worldwide.
Benefits and social package:
• The ability to choose a work schedule based on two-three options, depends on your project/position.
• Career and professional development opportunities: professional courses, trainings, mentorship program.
• The ability to combine Remote/Office work.
• Grammar and vocabulary English courses, provided from the start of Your cooperation with inVerita.
• Partial compensation of professional literature from Amazon.com.
• Partial compensation of the gym membership.
• The compensation of regular massage therapy.
• Leisure activities – at inVerita you will find different opportunities for socializing.
• Access to the internal library.
• Relocation Package: if you are moving from another city to work with inVerita, the company pays 2 weeks of staying at the hotel + 100$ to your needs (in case you left the company before 6 working months, you must refund the money for Relocation Package).
inVerita is a family-owned custom software company with a focus on building web, mobile solutions and providing customers with team augmentation services. Headquartered in Lviv, Ukraine and being present in Chicago and New York company was founded on unique values, where the quality of delivery, customer satisfaction, and individual employee growth matters prior revenue and profits. Having delivered more than 50 projects, including ERP systems, mobile apps, and web platforms for US and European clients, we're continuing to grow, opening new exciting streams like Data Science and Product Design. inVerita understands that flexibility and the ability to provide options in terms of collaboration matters, so we're able to find an individual approach for every particular client. 87% of the customers have been staying with inVerita throughout the years.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni