We are looking for Senior Embedded Engineer in Ukraine
Development of Telematics Platform that provides a common framework for delivering Telematics applications. Extending a feature set and integration of SW Telematics Platform with new HW variant.
Project is targeted to provide next-gen wireless vehicle connectivity (5G, C-V2X). With a new generation of connectivity integrated into the telematics systems the goal is to make travel safer and more efficient.
We welcome smart, energetic software engineers with a passion to make a positive difference on the many technologies and automotive products that will shape our future to join our growing, multisite development team.
The engineer will be responsible for development and integration of software update, eCall and audio related features for a new generation of ARM based Automotive Chipsets based on Linux OS platforms.
The engineer is expected to contribute to advanced software development environment, continuous integration, improved testing and delivery. The engineer is expected to develop software prototypes including device driver level software experience.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Expertise in Embedded C/C++, embedded systems, APIs
• Solid understanding of wireless protocols, LTE, 5G, UMTS, GSM
• Familiarity with Agile development process, framework and tools
• Ability and can do attitude to handle critical customer issues
• Excellent troubleshooting, critical thinking and customer interface communication skills
• Expertise in embedded Automotive
• Practical experience with ARM system-on-chips (Qualcomm, NXP) with build in cellular modems(3G-5G), power/thermal management, communication between SOC modulesExpertise with Qualcomm SA415 and SA515 automotive chipsets
• Experience with analysis and debugging tools i.e.: Lauterbach, GDB, etc...
• Experience using Static and Dynamic Analysis tools: Klocwork and Valgrind
• General knowledge and experience on build tools: Makefile, Autoconfig, and CMake, Yocto
• General knowledge and experience on scripting languages: bash and python.
• Unit Testing experience with GoogleTest and GoogleMock.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni