Our client services large investment funds from the US, Canada, and Europe. Among their main areas is the management of funds and asset portfolios.
DataArt’s specialists are working on software support and the modernization of the client’s large financial system.
DataArt’s distributed team consists of 37 people, and the in-house team is 50+ people.
We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- 2+ years of experience in manual testing of desktop and/or web applications
- Experience in maintaining test documentation (test plans, test cases)
- Solid understanding of the basics of applications testing (types, ways of organizing tests)
- A desire to work and to deal with a complex financial product
- Good spoken English
Would be a plus
- Experience in automated testing and the ability to work with automation tools (.NET WebDriver)
- Desire to work with long-term tasks
- Systematic approach and analytical thinking
DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets. DataArt started out as a company of friends and has a special culture that distinguishes it from other IT outsourcers, such as:
- Flat structure. There are no “bosses” and “subordinates”.
- We hire people not to a project, but to the company. If the project (or your work in it) is over, you go to another project or to a paid “Idle”.
- Flexible schedule, ability to change projects, to work from home, to try yourself in different roles.
- Minimal bureaucracy and micromanagement, convenient corporate services
DOU company page:
Job posted on
3 September 2021