Looking for Fullstack Next.js/React/Node.js Developer. Headquarters based in Kyiv.
We're looking for independent, highly communicative engineers that are able to develop features end-2-end and be able to work as part of a team.
The engineer will need to have extensive knowledge on and do the following:
- develop typescript Next.js & React - frontend logic and UI components
- develop typescript Node.js - backend business logic doing extensive DB operations
- Write Graphql queries using Apollo
- Write unit and integration tests using Jest framework
- Integrate with vendors and work with 3rd party libraries
- Introduce infrastructure components, abstraction layers and SDKs over AWS and Github actions
- Work as part of a distributed team (availability time in both US Eastren and Israel time zones)
- Align to our expected coding standards (formatting, testing, delivering code)
- Great communication skills - able to explain himself to others, guide people, record documentation videos.
What we offer:
- flexible working hours
- paid vacation (20 days), sick leaves, official Ukrainian holidays
- competitive salary, which depends on your experience, skills and knowledge
- partial compensation for English courses
- free lunches in office
- juice, coffee, tea, other drinks and snacks during the day
- Mac or PC of your choice (MacBook Pro with 27 ″ Thunderbolt display or HP EliteBook with docking station and two 23-24 ″ IPS monitors or other similar configuration)
- attendy in IT conferences
- regular corporate events, parties, team buildings
- training opportunities (workshop, internal and external trainings, knowledge sharing between teams)
- office location near the metro station and breathtaking scenery view
A full-service eCommerce solutions provider with 5 years of successful experience in development, wide range of completed projects for US, German, Dutch, Belgian, Italian & French clients, developed multiple extensions and modules and OroCRM.
We serve B2C & B2B web stores on by delivering the most advanced eCommerce solutions - front-end and back-end development, integrations with different ERP/CRM/PIM systems & functional improvements.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 September 2021