We're looking for an ML Ops Engineer to join the team of our client from the USA - a HealthCare technology company with a global mission of building out a disruptive product using state-of-the-art technology stack.
- At least 4 years’ professional experience in the data and analytics domain working in any capacity from data engineering and business intelligence to data science and machine learning;
- Upper-Intermediate written and spoken English.
- At least 2 years’ experience deploying advanced analytics models in a serverless/containerized environment;
- At least 2 years’ experience with data visualization tools like Cognos, Arcadia, Tableau;
- At least 2 years’ experience with classic ML approaches, NLP, & Deep Learning proficiency;
- At least 2 years’ experience developing enterprise solutions inclusive of Application Monitoring, Build Tools, Version Control, Unit Test, TDD, Change Management to support DevOps.
- At least 2 years’ experience with Spark programming (PySpark or Scala);
- At least 2 years’ experience with designing and developing Data Pipelines for Data Ingestion or Transformation using Java or Scala or Python;
- At least 2 years’ experience with SQL and Shell Scripting experience;
- At least 2 years’ experience with Streaming using Spark or Flink or Kafka
Data Engineering/ Data Science:
- Familiarity with operationalizing ML algorithms into production business processes: e.g., experience with containerization (such as Docker, Kubernetes, or Open Shift), competency with MLOps tools (such as Kubeflow, MLflow, Seldon, or Paperspace/Gradient);
- Familiarity with designing, building, and deploying production-level data pipelines using tools from Hadoop stack. Comfortable developing applications that make use of Hive/Impala, HBase, Oozie, Spark, NiFi, Apache Beam, Apache Airflow etc.;
-Some experience in the following Big Data frameworks: File Format (Parquet, AVRO, ORC), Resource Management, Distributed Processing;
- Familiarity with MS Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS), GCP or another public cloud service;
- Some experience implementing open-source frameworks & exposure to various open source & package software architectures (AngularJS, ReactJS, Node, Elastic Search, Spark, Scala, Splunk, Apigee, and Jenkins etc.).
- Some experience with various NoSQL databases (Hive, MongoDB, Couchbase, Cassandra, and Neo4j) will be a plus
- Scale customer data science workloads and implement new pipelines;
- Work directly with data scientists, product owners and customers to integrate models with business processes;
- Deploy and operationalize ML models:
- Model hyperparameter optimization;
- Model training and automated retraining;
- Model workflows onboarding, integration, monitoring, and decommissioning;
- Model version tracking and governance;
- Model drift monitoring.
- Transform complex analytical models in scalable, production-ready solutions;
- Triage, support, resolve and automate anomaly detection for enterprise scale machine learning model deployments.
- Competitive compensation based on your skills, experience, and customer satisfaction;
- Opportunity to work on challenging and exciting international projects;
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely when needed;
-Regular performance evaluation twice a year;
- Long-term contract with 20-25 paid time off working days (for vacation, sick, and personal leave);
- Corporate English courses from A1 to C1 level and monthly English-speaking clubs;
- Compensation of professional conference attendance according to the corporate policy;
- Compensation of medical insurance/gym according to the corporate policy;
- Casual, friendly, and family work environment, flat organizational structure;
- Regular knowledge sharing meetups and various corporate events (such as the company’s Birthday celebration and summer family party);
- Newborn and wedding bonuses;
- Gameroom with a lounge zone, PlayStation, and sports equipment;
- Travel and visa assistance for employees;
- Coffee, cookies, nuts, and dried fruits for a productive day;
- Friday brunches with fresh bakery;
- Yoga lessons;
- Secure bike storage (Odessa).
Headquartered in Chicago, Intersog helps leading brands solve everyday problems by offering innovative custom software development and team placement solutions.
With R&D offices in Europe and North America, the company works with clients in tech, healthcare, financial, logistics, automotive and other industries.
Intersog is a software construction business. We work to make our customers happy through dedication and professionalism of our crew.
We’re working hard and smart to turn Intersog into a dream team of dedicated professionals able to exceed expectations and impress any client with work approach, culture and quality, timeliness and clear understanding of their business objectives and challenges.
— Dedication and professionalism of our team
— Satisfaction of our clients
— Flexibility & Agility
— Work-life balance
We truly believe that wellbeing of our employees is the key driver of customer success and business growth.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni