This is a job opportunity for a C++ developer who loves working with hardware.
The engineer will participate in creating innovative solutions including multi-channel video recorders (making multi-cam productions faster and smoother) as well as their API toolsets. The developed recorders support SDI, NDI, SRT and IP sources recording to a wide variety or codecs, wrappers, formats, and resolutions. All the settings can be controlled right from the display of the recorder or from a specialized UI. The media can be recorded directly to the networked storage or to a standard 2.5″ SSD. From JPEG2000 archive formats to XAVC, ProRes and DNxHR 4K Multicam, the recorders cover a wide range of ever-evolving workflows.
The new teammate will face mainly hardware SDK integration and troubleshooting.
Compensation and benefits:
- Competitive hourly wage rate determined by your experience and reviewed once a year
- Paid vacations and Ukrainian national holidays
- Paid bonuses: birthday, New Year, parental bonus
- Payment of salaries on a fortnightly basis without delays
- No overtimes
Please read the following requirements to check whether this vacancy fits your skills.
- Proficiency with Video / Audio IO cards (Bluefish / Aja / Black Magic / Deltacast, etc)
- Experience of work with SDK integration
- Knowledge of TCP-IP protocols (RTMP / SRT / NDI / SMPTE 2110)
- Experience with C++ 11/14 standards would be a plus (we use Visual Studio)
- Multithreaded programming
- 2+ years professional experience working in a relevant development role
- English, not lower than intermediate level (B1-B2) is preferable
- Keen attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Proven experience in similar projects is a plus
- Completely remote work from your home (You must have a calm and convenient workplace, decent hardware and good internet connection)
- Full time (40-hour week, 8-hour day)
- Working in an international team with the manager located in USA
- Speaking English to all teammates outside Ukraine
- Readiness to long-term relationship
- This vacancy is only for residents and citizens of Ukraine
- If you are looking for a junior/trainee position, then we cannot invite you for this opening (unfortunately)
- We don’t hire anyone from agencies or studios
If you are interested, please apply, and we will be glad to discuss possible collaboration!
We are a Ukrainian software development company that employs several passionate engineers. Our main focus is scientific software, but we also do web and mobile development.
In the last few years we have completed many complex projects for our customers that cover the areas of health care, IoT, ML (computer vision and natural language processing), AR/VR, CAD/CAE, video production equipment, simulation in neuroscience, financial markets, HPC and more.
We develop desktop apps, back end, front end (including design), mobile (including cross-platform) and firmware. QA and test coverage are provided as well as post-release support.
We are growing fast, and we are always on the lookout for new talent.
Our developers are trained on internal projects that are presented on our website. They have diversified skill sets that cover the most popular frameworks, tools and languages.
Are you looking for your next great opportunity? Search through our current openings to see if there is anything that would be a match for you. If you are ambitious, enthusiastic, passionate about IT, and want to be part of a progressive company, then come and join our team today!
Job posted on
2 September 2021