Our client is a UK-based company which provides healthcare services. The goal is to create an Android app that will transfer data from medical devices to a web app. The product is already on the market, though it needs more work and improvements.
Our client is a UK-based company which provides healthcare services. The goal is to create an Android app that will transfer data from medical devices to a web app. The product is already on the market, though it needs more work and improvements. We’ll be the first vendor to work with the client. Prior to this, they worked only with internal teams.
The benefits that you get within this role:
- working directly with the client team
- developing an effective healthcare product
- being on the front line with the product’s improvement and extension on the market
Technology stack: React JS web app, Bluetooth, Android
- Build new features for the application and improve the current ones
- Work closely with the client team, solve challenges and be responsible for product quality
- 3+ years of experience in mobile development
- Experience developing native Android apps
- Experience working with Bluetooth
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
- Experience with SDK’s integration
- Spoken English
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment
DataArt с 1997 года проектирует, разрабатывает, модернизирует и поддерживает IT-решения в области финансов, здравоохранения, телекома, туризма, медиа и интернета вещей.
Клиенты DataArt — компании с уникальными бизнес-моделями — находятся в США и Великобритании, а распределенные команды специалистов — в центрах разработки в России, Украине, Польше, Аргентине и Болгарии.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 September 2021