Senior C++ developer (with Java) Remote Ukraine
We are looking for open-minded and skilled developers to extend our development team by C++/Java Developer.
Our client delivers innovative, end-to-end media software and networking solutions to over 3,000 customers in more than 185 countries, including the top broadcast facilities and the most technologically advanced sports and live-event venues.
One of important product is a software-based, high video-quality transcoding solution built on own modern compression platform, which offers media companies a single solution for performing a range of encoding, transcoding, and related processing operations.
Aim of the project is development and maintenance of this platform.
The project require some generic understanding of video/audio processing and ability to support mixed language (C++ and Java) code base.
Maintenance and support of existing code base (platform modules).
Improving code quality, robustness and granularity.
Bug fixing and new feature development.
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Experience in C++ and OOD
- Some experience in Java (SE 7/8, JavaFX).
- Multi-threaded application development experience
- Understanding/experience of computer networking fundamentals: Linux, Windows, Cloud computing, Virtual Server environments.
- Experience with high-performance network communication
- Experience of development in Linux environment;
- Video codec / transport experience ideally
- English - upper-intermediate and higher.
- Experience with Intel Media SDK is an advantage
- Experience with C++11 is an advantage.
- Familiarity with Mercurial, groovy, gradle is an advantage.
- Knowledge of either common media pipeline or TV broadcasting
- Some experience C#, .NET, TypeScript, Noode.js
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni