The role demands significant engineering knowledge and experience with complex applications, including new feature work, improvements on existing code, building our Frontend applications and participating in Architectural decisions. You will work closely with our Backend, DevOps, QA, Design teams.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Frontend Developer (Team Lead) for our engineering team. The role demands significant engineering knowledge and experience with complex applications, including new feature work, improvements on existing code, building our Frontend applications, and participating in Architectural decisions. As a Senior team member, you will work closely with our Backend, DevOps, QA, and Design teams.
If you identify with the above, you’re not just looking for a 9-5, and are ready to take complete ownership of this position - we look forward to hearing from you.
- 5+ years of significant professional experience in web software development;
- Practical experience with HTML5;
- Practical experience with CSS3, SCSS;
- Practical experience with Docker containerization;
- Significant practical experience with Git;
- Experienced with test automation(ESLint, SonarQube, etc.);
- Experience with NodeJs;
- Practical experience with web services API (REST);
- Ability to communicate in English (written and spoken);
- Knowledgeable with Gulp, Grunt, Webpack;
- Hands-on skills with CI/CD (GitLab, Jenkins, CircleCI) as well as frontend build optimization;
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar.
- Knowledge of Dart or Flutter;
- Experiences with Amazon AWS S3;
- Familiar with security frameworks;
- Experience with DB.
- Developing and building the architecture of our cross-platform applications (web and PWA);
- Prototyping and building the architecture of distributed large-scale services and components;
- Architecture and prototyping adaptive monitoring, UI logic and admin tools;
- Mentoring and managing teams;
- Conducting technical interviews to recruit new talents into the team;
- Collaborating and architecture planning with team and stakeholders about IT infrastructure and network.
What we offer
- The opportunity to contribute to innovative projects in a new and exciting industry that has the potential to positively shape our world.
- High growth potential.
- Warm and open corporate culture at an international company with many different nationalities.
- An environment that values freedom, autonomy, team spirit and open communication.
- Flexible working hours.
- Decentralized (remote) working possibilities.
- Office space in the heart of Berlin and Potsdam. More offices will be opened soon.
We look forward to working with you.
About Peaq Technology GmbH
peaq is a Berlin based deep-tech company developing decentralized infrastructure for the Economy of Things.
Our platform infrastructure is powered by our novel Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT), the DAGchain. The DAGchain is a high-performance DAG-blockchain hybrid DLT designed specifically for the Internet/Economy of Things. It is built to exceed industry requirements for speed, scalability, predictability, decentralization and consistency.
Our platforms empower our clients to own, govern and maintain the infrastructure they use - solving fragmentation, trust, scaling and interoperability issues while enabling devices and machines to autonomously exchange, synchronize and trade data in real time.
We save our clients precious resources while enabling new efficiency-enhancing business models and allowing them to monetize the value they create autonomously, instantly and on their terms.
Every day we work towards a future in which systems are more secure and reliable, technology brings us closer and we can trust each other freely. Every day we build the future.
Job posted on
30 August 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni