We are searching for DevOps to join our team.
You will serve as a primary point responsible for the overall health, performance, and capacity of gaming platform services. This can involve troubleshooting issues across the entire stack: hardware, software, application and network, and other days, identify and drive opportunities to improve automation for the company. Gain deep application-level knowledge of the systems as well as contributing to their overall design and drive standardization efforts across multiple disciplines and services Manage timely resolution of all critical and/or complex problems meeting SLA requirements Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of management and all stakeholders Develop, configure and optimize service and application monitoring and telemetry Assist in the rollouts and deployment of new product features and installations Develop tools to improve our ability to rapidly deploy and effectively monitor applications and services in a large-scale environment Work closely with development teams to ensure that platforms are designed with “operability” in mind.
You’re really awesome at:
● Hands on experience including, but not limited to:
● Familiarity with maintaining long-lived APIs
● Familiarity with the Atlassian Suite [Confluence/JIRA]
● Familiarity with Kubernetes and Docker
● Excellent ability to script
● Experience running a multi-node/ multi-tier web application architectures
● Experience with Message Queueing tools such as RabbitMQ
● Experience in monitoring, reporting and alerting using industry leading tools
● Experience with Continuous Integration tools such as TeamCity & Jenkins
● Experience with Continuous Deployment tools such as Octopus Deploy
● Experience with cloud computing platforms and services such as Microsoft Azure & Amazon Web Services
● Intermediate level experience supporting Linux and Windows systems
● Experience working with virtualization software
Will be advantage:
- Knowledge of any high level programming language
- Experience working in any cloud environment
For over 20 years, Elinext has been providing outsourcing software development services to companies of different sizes and pursuing different goals, but all gathered by the desire to strengthen their presence on the market with the help of technology. Our extensive expertise in outsourcing backed by hundreds of successful projects makes us confident in our belief that each of our clients deserves a solution that is not just tailored to business objectives but also completely fits into time & budget capabilities and expectations.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 August 2021