Looking for an Middle/Senior Embedded Developer
Project: New Projects Development (NDA) in Automotive and IoT areas.
We have an international team, so good command of written and intermediate English is a must. Other languages such as German, Dutch and Spanish are a big plus.
* Take a part of electronics and schematics design (choosing sensors, interfaces and others)
* Algorithms development
* Firmware development
* Start-up and debug the prototypes
* Take part in writing technical documentation, manuals, etc.
* Technical support of testing and manufacturing processes
* Degree in software engineering, electrical engineering, computer science or related field
* Embedded C-language
* Solid understanding and experience with RTOS-based systems
* HAL-drivers development.
* Experience with embedded IDE’s (Eclipse, Keil, VSCode)
* Software debugging skills with JTAG, logical analizator, etc.
* Hardware debugging skills with oscilloscope, multimeter.
* Experience and understanding of working principles common electronics periphery (ADC, DAC, UART, SPI, I2C, CAN, PWM, Interrupt Timers, Flash, EEPROM, etc.)
* Communications Protocols and Levels (OSI-model)
* Ability to translate generic requirements into design specifications and development tasks
* Good knowledge of Git and development in a team (GitFlow)
* English (at least B1 level)
Would be a plus:
* C++, C#, Python
* Experience with GPS-system devices and products (ublox, navspark, etc.)
* Experience with ESP-IDF Framework, LWIP, and other high-level embedded frameworks and libraries
* Embedded software best practice knowledge (modular architectures, HAL, SOLID-principles)
* Experience designing software APIs, managing make files and build environment
* Mathematical (algorithms) and embedded simulation environments (ex. MATLAB)
* Team-management frameworks (Agile, Scrum)
About eFarmer B.V.
We have delivered a number of successful projects in the areas of mobile and web application development, and cloud based application services. We have created a mobile and cloud app that is one of the most popular applications on Google Play. We have performed several large scale projects for large Ukrainian and Russian agriculture, telecom companies, utility companies.
Our experience stems from working with Kvazar-Micro (now KM Core and Borsch Ventures) – one of the largest systems integration companies in Eastern Europe
Job posted on
30 August 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni