We're extending our team to work in a freight brokerage industry and help us change the way it operates.
Responsibilities and You:
● Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Engage in code reviews and help maintain high standards of code quality
● Software development methodology in an agile environment.
● Deployment of features across dev/test/production environment and their monitoring with
● Work closely with principal engineers to and deliver quality technology solutions
● Own development in multiple layers of the stack including distributed workflows hosted in
● Ability to analyze which managed cloud service would suit which feature needs.
● Working with business teams to understand requirements and ability to transform them
into technical specifications
● Communicate timelines while accounting for best implementation practices Maintain and
improve already existing processes
● Troubleshooting production issues and providing RCAs and fixes on the fly Ability to run
scrums for teams with minimal guidance
● Care about code quality, and know how to lead by example: from a clean Git history, to
well thought-out unit and integration tests.
● Expert level knowledge on .NET (C#) and understanding of object oriented programming principles.
● SQL Server knowledge (query performance tuning, index maintenance, etc.) as well as an understanding of database structure.
● Good knowledge of Web API using .net core or MVC.
● Experience with both relational and non relational data stores and understanding of the
● Deep understanding of versioning across APIs as well as libraries and dependencies.
● Knowledge of data modeling principles - ability to lead the development of any large-sized
feature end to end.
● Familiarity with event-driven architectures
● Ability to pick up new understanding of different tools and their concepts quickly and come
up with recommendations on how to improve systems
Good to Have
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● E-Commerce domain is a plus
● Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
● Understanding of front-end technologies, such as ReactJS
● Multi-tenant SaaS database tenancy patterns & system architecture patterns
● Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
● Knowledge of ElasticSearch, Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis, Serverless Functions Lambda),
AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins is an added advantage
● Any experience in building highly-scalable, highly-available, multi-region, and distributed
systems and microservice architectures.
GreatDev is an IT outsource brand, dedicated to increase the number of satisfied customers all over the world and thus highlight our name.
We've already made strong relationships with customers from Europe, USA, Australia and we do continue growing!
Our staff is well-organized and aim-oriented, with the strong capacity to build a success.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
26 August 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni