Our customer is Anheuser-Busch InBev (AB InBev), the biggest brewery company in the world. We own over 630 beer brands (including Budweiser, Stella Artois, Hoegaarden, Beck’s, Leffe, Chernigivske) in 150 countries and are considered to cover for 28% of the global beer market worldwide.
Our customer is Anheuser-Busch InBev (AB InBev), the biggest brewery company in the world. We own over 630 beer brands (including Budweiser, Stella Artois, Hoegaarden, Beck’s, Leffe, Chernigivske) in 150 countries and are considered to cover for 28% of the global beer market worldwide. European HQ is located in Leuven, Belgium.
We’re building a company to last, brewing beer and building brands that will continue to bring people together for the next 100 years and beyond. With centuries of brewing history, we’ve seen countless new friendships, connections and experiences built on a shared love of beer.
In a world which becomes more and more digital, it is crucial to digitalize our way of doing business. Software development projects have become key enablers for a continuous and sustainable growth. BeerTech team was born in that context, as a result of a partnership between SoftServe and AB InBev. It is now one of the AB InBev’s development capabilities center, based in Ukraine, which serves the full Europe zone as well as others (e.g. South Africa, North America).
We are working on different solutions for all areas of ABI activities, like sales, marketing, logistic with focus on commercial function. As primary platform for operational activities automation and optimization ABI chose SaleForce.com which is used already around all America, Europe and partially Asia. Many our projects are started on SalesForce platform every year. Also we have big scope of Business Intelligence projects, which are focused on modern reporting and forecasting, looking forward to enable power of Data Science for the business. We expect to have team of highly skill professionals who will work on different projects in SalesForce domain and BI systems for next few years.
If you are keen to work for one of the most dynamic and interesting companies in the world, to have challenge on regular basis and to visit our great locations around the globe – come and join us!
Perfect-fit candidate must have:
• Java tech lead:
• Hands-on leading engineering for microservice core platform
• Hands on experience with microservices development practices
• Experienced with event sourcing
• Experience in design scalable solutions
• Experience in delivering highly intensive systems over SaaS/PaaS/laaS
• Minimum 4 years’ experience developing in Java
• Experience in cloud architectures & best practices
• Good communication skills in English (oral & written)
Will pe a plus:
• Experience with Consumer Goods Cloud, Service Cloud, Einstein Analytics;
• Experience with working with clients directly;
• Building and demonstrating prototypes in Java;
• Experience in analyzing and describing business processes;
• Experience with BPMN and other process notations and description methodologies;
• Experience in holding demos and KT sessions to stakeholders;
• Knowledge of Agile/Scrum.
TOGETHER WE WILL HAVE
• Interesting environment with ability to communicate with people around the Globe;
• Great opportunity for self-development;
• Variety of interesting and challenging tasks;
• Friendly team with whom you can share fresh news and knowledge;
• Flexible working schedule.
About HR Studio
З 2015 року надаємо послуги якісного підбору персоналу на найрізноманітніші посади для українських та іноземних партнерів. З розвитком нашого рекрутингового агенства, змінювався й рівень кваліфікації команди: сьогодні ми забезпечуємо повний пакет HR-послуг.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current