Our company is looking for a talented Front-End Engineer to join a big platform for communications, interactions and coordination of employees especially when all the world is working remotely.
Our Product is a platform for companies to help them adapt coordinations to their needs and improve business processes. It’s a digital workflow platform that helps customers work smart, fast and better.
The Platform includes real-life work, smart and automatic routing, real-time operations data, and async communications.
Stack of Technologies:
About the role:
As a Front-End Engineer on the Project you will be responsible for the front end of the web application of the work management platform. You will be working with a talented team to deliver reliable, scalable and beautiful software for frontline workers in the hotel industry that the hotel staff relies on every day.
You will be working on a modern web application written in ReactJS using a GraphQL as the API layer.
• Optimising the existing codebase for scaling to thousands of users;
• Working closely with the product manager and backend team to ship new features;
•Designing, building and documenting reliable and reusable software components.
• You have 3+ years of experience as a professional developer;
• Significant experience with ReactJS and TypeScript;
• Experience with GraphQL (Apollo);
• Proficient in both written and spoken English.
Will be a Plus:
• Experience building shared component libraries;
• Experience taking over the responsibility of an existing software stack.
• Strong opportunities for professional and career growth - Meetups, TechClubs, Professional Library and more;
• Challenging tasks with a friendly experienced team;
• Flat hierarchy without micromanagement — our doors are open, and all teammates are approachable;
• Direct communication with stakeholders and the ability to influence product development;
• Up to 50% compensation of educational courses and conferences price for professional growth;
• Discounts and bonuses of IT Loyalty program;
• Free English classes and The Business English Course;
• 23 business days leave and medical Covid support;
• Legal and accounting support;
• Regular team events and activities;
• Gifts for significant life events.
Techstack is a full-stack software development company with 140+ tech experts on board.
We are really good at Web and Mobile Development, QA Testing, UI/UX Design, Cloud Migration, Big Data & Analytics, AI&ML.
Our selling points are long-term cooperation with clients from the USA and Europe and projects that matter.
Here, at Techstack, we don’t have bureaucracy, micromanagement, and pointless tasks.
Instead of all of these, we have:
- clear processes to make everything easy and simple;
- direct communication with customers to influence the project;
- a bunch of challenges to train your brain and boost your expertise.
So if you feel that we are on the way, just drop us a line.
DOU company page: